BeSafe iZi Turn i-Size
The BeSafe iZi Turn i-Size is a swivel car seat that offers both rear-facing and forward-facing* travel up to 18kg. Thanks to its 360° rotation capability, you can easily take take your child in and out of the seat from any angle (easier on your back too!). The BeSafe iZi Turn also features an easy and secure ISOfix installation, and indicators for installation feedback for optimal safety.
With additional side impact protection and protective and soft headrest with shock absorbers, this car seat keeps bub safe and provides parents with a peace of mind at the wheel. The iZi Turn i-Size also offers advanced levels of ease of use and adjustability and is fitted with Two-Fit Cushion™ for extra comfort and stability.
- Stature height: rear-facing 61 – 105 cm, forward-facing 88-105 cm
- Maximum weight: 18 kg
- Age: approx. 6 months – 4 years (reference only)
- Direction: Rear facing or forward facing
- Installation: ISOfix
- Built-in side impact protection (SIP) in the seat shell
- Additional side impact protection SIP+ with a customized shape
- Protective and soft headrest with innovative Dynamic Force Absorber™
- Magnetic Belt Assistants™ make getting in and out of the seat easy
- Full 360 degrees rotation for a flexible usage
- Adjustable recline positions even after installation
- Optical & audio indicators for installation feedback
- One-action adjustment of headrest and belts
- Universal Level Technology™ for the best sitting angle in any car
- High-quality materials
- Two-Fit Cushions™ for an individual adjustment to the child
- Exceptional comfort with 4 recline positions
- 10-step adjustable headrest to grow with the child
- Optimal air access through the ventilation system in the back
Safety credentials: UN R129 (i-Size)
Car seat weight: 15 kg
Car seat dimensions: W 44 x D 73 x H 50 cm (with headrest in lowest position)
Seat height with headrest in highest position: 62 cm
Click here to download the instruction manual for the BeSafe iZi Turn i-Size.
We offer a safety-first approach to cleaning and maintaining your car seat. Car seats are highly engineered, life-saving devices and it's critically important they are maintained according to the manufacturer's guidelines. To keep your child as safe as possible, we only use cleaning agents and techniques that are expressly approved by your car seat's manufacturer. We do not offer stain removal, steam cleaning, heat drying or UV sterilisation as these require techniques, chemicals or processes that are typically not approved by the manufacturer, may prematurely degrade your car seat, endanger your child, and may void the product manufacturer's warranty.
For this reason, if your car seat is heavily stained, our cleaning processes may not remove the stain itself, however the car seat will be clean, hygienic, fully functional and most importantly - safe.
Second only to using incorrect cleaning agents and techniques, the biggest risk when cleaning a car seat is that the seat is reassembled incorrectly. All car seats cleaned by PramFox are thoroughly inspected and reassembled by US-certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians, so you can be confident in the knowledge the seat is safely configured and without missing parts.
Should this product prove faulty within 24 months of purchase due to materials or manufacturing fault, please return it to PramFox. The guarantee is only valid when you use your accessory appropriately and with care. Please contact us, and we will decide if the accessory will be returned to the manufacturer for repair. Replacement or return cannot be claimed.
The guarantee is not extended through repair. The guarantee expires: when there is no receipt, when defects are caused by incorrect and improper use, when defects are caused by abuse, misuse or negligence.
Keeping children safe is our utmost priority. As such, we have a strict no-return policy for child safety products as it is not possible to ascertain the complete history (how it was used/if any parts of the product might be compromised) of the product before considering resale.
We encourage you to contact us to ensure that this product is suitable for your family prior to purchase.
For more information on our Returns Policy, click here.