Cybex Cloud Z i-Size Plus Infant Car Seat
Designed for peace of mind and superior protection, the Cybex Cloud Z i-Size Plus features an ergonomic lie-flat position to reduce the risk of breathing difficulties for newborns outside of the vehicle. When you’re at your destination, simply click it onto your stroller (car seat adapter required) and you’re ready to roll!
Thanks to its linear side impact protection system and energy absorbing shell, the Cloud Z significantly increases your child’s safety in a side impact collision. It installs easily with the vehicle seat belt or with the Cybex Base Z for a secure hold and convenient rotating mechanism.
- Suitable from birth to 13kg (approx. 18 months)
- Soft padded Y-harness
- Removable newborn inlay
- Tested to i-Size regulations
- Automatic adjusting harness
- Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection
- Removable newborn inlay, which ensures a near-flat lying position
- Energy absorbing shell: The flexible structure of the material absorbs the forces of an impact, and helps guide it away from the baby
- Adjustable headrest offers 11 positions for a customised adjustment as your child grows
- Fold-away XXL sun canopy offers premium sun and wind protection with UPF50+
- Use with the Cybex Base Z for 180° rotating mechanism including Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.)
- Product weight: 4.8kg
- Product dimensions: L 67 x W 44 x H 38-60 cm
- Safety Credentials: UN R129 (i-Size)
Please note that on a technicality, although i-Size is the most recent European regulation, the Singapore Traffic Police have not officially updated their documents to show that i-Size is recognised as a legal restraint certification in Singapore.
Here's an installation guide for the Cybex Cloud Z i-Size Plus from the manufacturer:
Download the Cybex Cloud Z i-Size Plus car seat instruction manual.
The Cybex Cloud Z i-Size Plus Car Seat is covered by a 3-year warranty against manufacturing defects only. Please fill in the Global Outsource Solutions Warranty Registration Form within 7 days from date of purchase. If you’ve purchased the item before your baby’s arrival, please email your baby’s birth certificate to Global Outsource Solutions (email@example.com) for warranty adjustment.
Keeping children safe is our utmost priority. As such, we have a strict no-return policy for child safety products as it is not possible to ascertain the complete history (how it was used/if any parts of the product might be compromised) of the product before considering resale.
We encourage you to contact us to ensure that this product is suitable for your family prior to purchase.
For more information on our returns policy, visit our Returns Policy page.