Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump
The Generation 2 Haakaa breast pump is loaded with new features to make your life easier. Thanks to its increased volume and suction base, the Haakaa breast pump offers the easiest and most simple way to express. Simply attach the pump to your breast and let it do the work for you as it draws the milk using suction. No batteries required because it's motor-free!
Made from 100% food grade silicone, its portable size makes it perfect for the modern mum whether you're taking it on a long distance trip, planes, car rides, family gatherings; anywhere you might need to express discretely.
- Perfect for travelling.
- Soft and comfortable.
- Fits perfectly into your handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe - also can be sterilised in boiling water.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base will keep your pump standing to avoid spills!
- Sterilise your pump.
- Place the top of the pump over your nipple - make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction - you may need to adjust until you feel the pump is secure.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is too full or you wish to stop pumping - simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re-dress while the pump stays secure.
- Tip: While your child is feeding on one breast, attach the Haakaa breast pump to the other breast to collect any let down and milk which would otherwise be lost into a breast pad.