Mountain Buggy Terrain Stroller
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Register Your Product
The Mountain Buggy Terrain Stroller is suitable from newborn right up to toddler years with its soothing fabric sling seat. Staying true to what a mountain bike would offer with its air filled tires, Terrain comes with a pair of 16” and 12” rear wheels to go from active to urban in seconds.
Made of high quality 6060-T52 aircraft grade lightweight aluminum, the Terrain stroller features a stronger spring to absorb more impact when on all terrain surfaces, improving handling and surface grip. It also includes a zip covered gear tray that is convenient for when you are going off road and want to keep all your gear safely and well-protected inside the tray.
With such extreme versatility with features specifically tailored to suit the most active parent, this 3-wheel buggy can tackle all-terrain with extreme ease, sublime comfort with maximum control, due to its outstanding engineering design and world class craftsmanship, always delivering in superior maneuverability and kerb pop, at its finest.
To make it easy for you, we've collated all the Mountain Buggy Terrain Stroller accessories in one place.
Superior maneuverability and kerb pop
Revered for exceptional engineering and design, terrain delivers world class steering with one hand, and turns on a dime thanks to its perfect weight distribution and 3-mode front wheel, giving you options of how you want to push with ease up and over herbs and obstacles too.
Sublime tire performance on all terrain
The Terrain Stroller is fitted with true air filled tires to guarantee a much better ride and maneuverability. The 12” types has a strong rubber outer tube that meets the most generous air filled pocket, providing the greatest degree of cushioning and smoothest handling on any surface; well suited for any terrain from shopping malls to the mountain trails. The 16” types are made with a bias ply construction, with a steel bead and nylon casing, with all purpose tread for absolute traction.
Precision steering for all terrain handling
The front wheel houses an adjustable tracking device for precision steering adjustment and maximum stability. When you lock the front wheel back, it helps you traverse a slope or allow for easier crossing of soft terrain. When you lock the wheel forward, it provides a longer wheelbase for even more stability for when jogging. Also housed on the front wheel, is a torsion lever to allow for wheel camber micro adjustments — delivering absolutely perfect straight tracking.
A hand operated active brake allows for maximum control to slow your buggy down across all surfaces, gradients and terrain. You can loosen your brake for a smooth reduction of speed for control, or you can tighten for stronger and more deliberate stopping power.
Parent facing options
While most other 3-wheel competitors may not have this popular functionality, you can definitely parent face on terrain. For newborns, there’s the options of the Mountain Buggy Protect Infant Car Seat, a soft shelled Mountain Buggy Cocoon or the innovative Mountain Buggy Carrycot Plus for Terrain. The carrycot offers you ingenious innovation plus value for money with 3 modes: a traditional lie flat bed, an incline position for babies who suffer from reflux, and you can transform the carry cot into a parent facing modular seat.
- Age range newborn - 5 years (age reference as a guide only)
- True all terrain, 3-wheel performance with the air filled tires
- Made with a robust, super high quality 6060 T52 aircraft grade lightweight aluminium
- urban use with 12” true air filled, rear wheel tires are included
- Active use with 16” true air filled rear wheel tires that have a bias ply construction for more robust play are included
- One of the lighter sized performance joggers in the market at only 13.5kg, for on and off road adventures
- Soothing lie flat fabric sling seat for a tiny newborn to upright for a growing toddler
- 3-mode front wheel
- Front wheel tracking device
- Torsion lever for absolute micro precision
- Shock absorbing, rear wheel suspension
- Hand operated active brake for slowing down, with a tension adjustor for control
- Foot park brake for go / stop
- One hand, compact stand fold
- An all terrain, active travel system for your newborn
- One of the roomiest seats in the market
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Patented tail free, 5 point harness to keep long, fussy loose straps away from littlies and mouths for safety and hygiene
- Excellent UPF50+ sunhood protection, with additional pull out sun mesh visor, peek-a-boo flap and zip storage
- Adjustable footrest for elevation
- Great storage space with the covered roomy gear tray and zip pockets (10kg capacity)
- Plush, reversible liner included
- Detachable, gateway opening grab bar included
- 2 bottle holders included
- Dimensions: L 85 x H 120 x W 63 cm
- Folded dimensions: L 33 x H 93 x W 63 cm (with 12” wheels)
- Folded dimensions: L 39 x H 93 x W 63 cm (with 16” wheels)
- Gear tray capacity: 10 kg
- Handlebar height: 95 - 127 cm
- Maximum land: 25 kg
- Product weight: 13.5 kg (includes frame, wheels, gear tray, fabric sling slight seat, grab bar)
- Safety certified for the following markets: Europe, UK, USA, AUS/NZ, Canada
- Seat back height: 51 cm
- Seat depth 19 cm
- Seat width: 32 cm
Download the Mountain Buggy Terrain Stroller instruction manual.
Here is a short installation guide for the Mountain Buggy Terrain Stroller from the manufacturer:
The warranty is only valid in Singapore (product specifications differ country to country, Mountain Buggy may not have the product or parts).
All Mountain Buggy products are warranted for one year from against defects in material and workmanship. Ensure you save your receipt and contact/bring it to PramFox should you have any warranty issues. Only the original owner is covered by this warranty. If Mountain Buggy agree that the product has such a defect, we will repair or replace it (at our sole discretion) free of charge for you. A repair may mean Mountain Buggy will send you a repair kit or components which you can fit yourself. Don't worry - they will only ask you to do it if it’s easy!
Mountain Buggy's warranty does not cover claims resulting from misuse, abnormal use, overloading, general wear and tear (including cuts and tears), child outgrowing product, not following instructions, transportation damage (including airline or freight), lack of maintenance, negligence, fading, tyre punctures or corrosion as a result of environmental conditions. Modifying a product invalidates the warranty. If your product is outside the warranty period or terms, Mountain Buggy will happily repair your product for a reasonable charge. Any loss, consequential loss or damage to any person or property directly or indirectly as a result of using product is, expressly excluded.
Please note that tyres may mark certain floors or coverings, so take care when indoors or storing for longer periods. Care for your products with regular cleaning, and keep dry to avoid corrosion or mould.
You can extend the warranty stated above, with the same policy terms, for an additional one year by purchasing the extended warranty option within 30 days of purchase through registering your product.
We know how exciting new products can be, but amidst all the buzz don't forget to register your product with Mountain Buggy.
Registration fast tracks the process if you need to make a claim, and lets you know sooner if there is a product recall or product safety upgrade in future. When you register here within 30 days of purchase, Mountain Buggy gives you a 2 year warranty. And they'll ping you with offers and news, unless you ask them to not to, :) such as the option to purchase an extended warranty.
You’ll also get information and news from Mountain Buggy, which they’ll try to make really relevant to you, to help you live your life without limit.