Leander Classic Baby Cot Mattress
- Safety Certifications
- How To Use
- Manufacturer's Warranty
The Premium mattress has been specially developed for the Leander Classic™ baby bed. The mattress has outstanding comfort and point-by-point elasticity thanks to highly flexible 3D comfort pads made of cold foam.
The mattress has two sides with different materials for optimal adaptation to the weight of the child. The sleep safety mattress cover with integrated wetness protection prevents moisture from penetrating the mattress core. The natural TENCEL™ fiber used in the cover prevents sweating and ensures a dry sleeping climate.
Outstanding mattress venting, thanks to air channels in the mattress and special breathable venting material along the sides.
The premium mattress is suitable for children with allergies. The cover can be removed and washed at 60ºC.
The mattress is tested according to the EN 16890 Safety Standard.
- Recommended use 0-7 years
- Ensures optimal sleeping comfort and point-by-point elasticity thanks to highly flexible 3D comfort pads made of cold foam
- Baby side (0-12 kg) and toddler side for optimal adaption to the weight of the child
- Ventilation thanks to air channels in the mattress and special breathable venting material along the sides
- Suitable for children with allergies
- Sleep Safety mattress cover with integrated wetness protection
- Safety zip without puller so that the child cannot open the cover of the mattress.
- Flame retardant materials i.a.w. EN 71-2
- Tested for optimal firmness
- Dimension: L 116 x W 66 x H 9 cm
- Pressure-relieving cold foam
- SleepSafety Upholstery: 62% polyester
- 38% lyocell (TENCEL™)
- Product weight: 3 kg
- Maintenance: Upholstery washable up to 60°C. Stretch in wet state. Do not use dryer
- Leander Classic Baby Cot Mattress technical data
EN 16890: 2017