Stroller servicing and repairs
Which stroller brands do we service?
If you didn't buy your stroller from us but would like us to service and repair it, we're happy to assist you. However, please note that before we proceed with the repairs, we will need to assess your stroller to determine if we can fix it. This service assessment is available for a fee of $50.
We are not able to service or repair other brands. Please see below for information on where to take other stroller brands for servicing and repairs.
Our stroller servicing and repair services
We have three main services:
- Flat tyres: $79 per tyre, plus the cost of parts
- Part replacement: $229 plus the cost of parts
- Tune-up (no repairs or replacements needed): $349
Tune Up is a mini service that’s perfect for keeping your pram strollin’ in tip top condition and extend the life of your very expensive buggy! In this service we will:
- Tighten screws and bolts in chassis (where possible)
- Disassemble (where possible), clean, lubricate and reassemble all moving mechanisms.
- Check tyre air pressure (and either top-up or release air as required).
- Untwist harness straps, clean and lubricate (as permitted by manufacturers) harness buckles.
- Give the old girl a light clean (using techniques and cleaning agents that are permitted by the manufacturer). Please note that we do not offer stain removal or UV sterilisation as these require techniques, chemicals or processes that are not usually approved by the manufacturer, may prematurely degrade your stroller, and may void your manufacturer's warranty.
- If any parts need replacing, we will send you a quote for parts and you can make an informed decision.
Tune ups are conducted by our engineers on the first and third Thursday of each month. Please make sure your pram is at our Raffles boutique (328 North Bridge Road, 02-35 Raffles Hotel Arcade, Singapore188719) by 5pm Wednesday and you can collect it from 10am Friday. You're welcome to drop it off using Grab Express, Lalamove or Gogovan. We can also arrange a pick-up and delivery service for you, which takes 2-3 days each way: $20 return if you're able to securely pack it in a box, or $40 return if it's not in a box.
Servicing and repairs for other stroller brands
Cybex stroller repairs
To repair, service, or buy replacement parts for Cybex strollers in Singapore, please check with their local service centre.
If the repair is not covered by warranty (either you didn’t buy it from a Singapore authorised retailer, it’s past the warranty period, or it was accidental damage), there is a chargeable service fee of $50 at their service centre. All spare parts are charged separately if necessary.
You can book via their website.
Baby Jogger stroller repairs
To repair, service, or buy replacement parts for Baby Jogger strollers in Singapore, please check with their local distributor.
Puku Singapore Pte Ltd
10 Admiralty Stree #06-64 North Link Building, 10 Admiralty St, 757695
Stokke stroller repairs
Stokke strollers can often be repaired, and spare parts sourced from the service counter at the Mothercare Harbourfront store.
1 Maritime Square
phil&teds stroller repairs
Please check with First Few Years in Paragon for phil&teds stroller servicing.
Maxi Cosi stroller repairs
Please check with their local distributor, Picket&Rail.
Keenz, Bonbijou, Joie, Mini, Chicco, Mimosa stroller repairs
We're not aware of any service, support or replacement parts available for Keenz, Bonbijou, Joie, Mini, Chicco or Mimosa strollers. Please check with the retailer from whom you purchased the stroller.