Britax Advansafix i-Size
The Advansafix i-Size has offers greater safety thanks to the extended harness for toddlers and the XP-PAD feature for older children. Once your child reaches 15kg and up to a maximum of 21kg, simply convert the car seat to a high back booster to keep them safe until they reach 36kg. The Advansafix installs with the vehicle's ISOfix and/or the vehicle's seatbelt, or you can attach it to the ISOfix anchorages point and secure it with the vehicle's top tether.
This new Advansafix i-Size also features soft neoprene performance chest pads that fit comfortably on your child’s chest and EasyRecline for parents to recline the car seat for their sleepy child without re-adjusting the top tether.
- Height limit: 76 - 150 cm (approx. 15 months to 12 years)
- Suitable for children from 9kg to 36kg (approx. 9 months to 12 years old)
- Forward-facing installation
- Extended harness up until 21kg
- Head to hip protection
- Upper and lower belt guides for correction positioning of seatbelt
- Advanced safety features: XP-PAD, SecureGuard and SICT
- Soft neoprene performance chest pads
- Shock-absorbing foam pad
- Top tether minimise rotation of car seat and reduces possible injuries in head and neck area
- Padded headrest
- EasyRecline for all ages
- FLIP&GROW function
- Machine washable seat cover and chest pads can be easily taken off for washing without removing harness
- Product weight: 11 kg
- Product dimensions: H 60 – 83 x W 44 x D 47 cm
- Safety Credentials: UN R129 (i-Size)
Please note that on a technicality, although i-Size is the most recent European regulation, the Singapore Traffic Police have not officially updated their documents to show that i-Size is recognised as a legal restraint certification in Singapore.
The Britax Advansafix i-Size car seat is covered by a one-year warranty on manufacturing defects only.
Keeping children safe is our utmost priority. As such, we have a strict no-return policy for child safety products as it is not possible to ascertain the complete history (how it was used/if any parts of the product might be compromised) of the product before considering resale. We urge all customers to ensure that the product is suitable for your child and compatible with your vehicle before checking out. For more information on our Returns Policy, click here.