Mountain Buggy Nano V3 (2020+) Stroller
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Register Your Product
Free Mountain Buggy Vacuum Flask (worth $29) and Mountain Buggy Sunhood Fabric Spare Part (worth $79, color may vary) with purchase, while stocks last.
Lightweight and super compact when folded, this Mountain Buggy Nano baby travel stroller folds with the press of two buttons which will then slide into a custom-fit, compact satchel with an exposed handle, or attach a shoulder strap for hands free travel. The folded Nano can easily fit into many carry on luggage units for planes, trains and cars, making travel with your baby a breeze!
The Mountain Buggy Nano features a full sized seat with a multi-height padded safety harness and a two position seat recline (suitable from birth – 20kg) for longevity of use. It is also equipped with an on-board car seat adaptor to convert easily to a travel system, accommodating most leading car seat brands.
Don't go down the rabbit hole of endless reviews, we've done it for you - check out the Mountain Buggy Nano Independent Customer Reviews.
To make it easy for you, we've collated all the Mountain Buggy Nano Stroller accessories in one place.
- Suitable from birth to 20kg/44lbs
- Age range from: newborn to max load (with car seat or cocoon) or 6 months to max load (without car seat)
- Approved to be compatible with the Cosco Scenera NEXT
- Lightweight, compact folding travel pushchair with custom fit satchel
- Easily fits into many carry on luggage units for planes, trains and cars
- Easy one handed flick out unfold
- Multiple recline positions
- Rear wheel suspension for your baby's comfort
- Front, lockable swivel wheels for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Exposed carry handle when folded in satchel with shoulder strap
- Sun canopy with flick out mesh sun visor
- Two position seat recline with ventilation panel
- Easy pedal brake
- Travel system ready with built in safety belts to safely secure a group 0+ car seat
- An adjustable leg rest for baby's comfort
- Perfect weight distribution and lightweight allowing you to easily 'pop' the kerbs
- Under seat storage tray with 5kg capacity
- Full sized seat with with a multi-height padded safety harness
- Stroller weight: 5.9kg
- Folded dimensions: H 51.5 x W 56 x D 30cm
- Handlebar height: 98cm/38.5"
- Safety credentials:
- EN1888:2012 - Europe
- ASTM F833-13 - US
- AAS/NZS 2088:2013, CPN 8 of 2007 - Australia and New Zealand
- SOR/85-379 - Canada
Here is a short installation guide for the Mountain Buggy nano from the manufacturer:
Here is a short guide that demonstrates how you can quickly fold and unfold your Mountain Buggy nano:
Click here to download the instruction manual for the Mountain Buggy nano.
The warranty is only valid in Singapore (product specifications differ country to country, Mountain Buggy may not have the product or parts).
All Mountain Buggy products are warranted for one year from against defects in material and workmanship. Ensure you save your receipt and contact/bring it to PramFox should you have any warranty issues. Only the original owner is covered by this warranty. If Mountain Buggy agree that the product has such a defect, we will repair or replace it (at our sole discretion) free of charge for you. A repair may mean Mountain Buggy will send you a repair kit or components which you can fit yourself. Don't worry - they will only ask you to do it if it’s easy!
Mountain Buggy's warranty does not cover claims resulting from misuse, abnormal use, overloading, general wear and tear (including cuts and tears), child outgrowing product, not following instructions, transportation damage (including airline or freight), lack of maintenance, negligence, fading, tyre punctures or corrosion as a result of environmental conditions. Modifying a product invalidates the warranty. If your product is outside the warranty period or terms, Mountain Buggy will happily repair your product for a reasonable charge. Any loss, consequential loss or damage to any person or property directly or indirectly as a result of using product is, expressly excluded.
Please note that tyres may mark certain floors or coverings, so take care when indoors or storing for longer periods. Care for your products with regular cleaning, and keep dry to avoid corrosion or mould.
You can extend the warranty stated above, with the same policy terms, for an additional one year by purchasing the extended warranty option within 30 days of purchase through registering your product.
We know how exciting new products can be, but amidst all the buzz don't forget to register your product with Mountain Buggy.
Registration fast tracks the process if you need to make a claim, and lets you know sooner if there is a product recall or product safety upgrade in future. When you register here within 30 days of purchase, Mountain Buggy gives you a 2 year warranty. And they'll ping you with offers and news, unless you ask them to not to, :) such as the option to purchase an extended warranty.
You’ll also get information and news from Mountain Buggy, which they’ll try to make really relevant to you, to help you live your life without limit.