The Stokke® Limas™ Carrier combines the advantages of a baby wrap with an ergonomic carrier and can be used from birth (3,2kg / 7lb). It's a half buckle carrier made from wrap fabrics and provides freedom of movement and safety every step of the way. Made with soft organic cotton, it expands as your baby grows to keep them comfy & close at all times.
Although this carrier is perfectly designed for newborns, thanks to the adjustable base and back panel, the carrier can be expanded to your baby’s size giving them a spread-squat seating position during those early years up until 15kg / 33lb. Front, back and hip carrying options give parents a lot of flexibility. Made of double-layered wrap fabrics, the spreadable shoulder straps help to evenly distribute your baby’s weight during carrying. Between these two layers of material is a sewn-in pocket into which shoulder padding can be inserted for extra comfort.
The carrier is easy to use. Simply buckle the waistbelt, then after putting the carrier on, pull the straps tight and tie them in a double knot. What's included: carrier with waistbelt, chest belt and shoulder pads.
Why we love this carrier
Ergonomic & safe from birth
The Stokke® Limas™ Carrier can be used for newborns by simply reducing the height of the back panel.
Light and compact
With its straight waistbelt, its light weight and compact size, the Stokke® Limas™ Carrier will fit in your purse or in your diaper bag easily. It is the perfect carrier to take on the go with you!
Perfect for beginners
You’re not an expert in babywearing? Then the Stokke® Limas™ Carrier might be perfect for you! The straps are short and narrow for easier tying while still providing ergonomics & comfort.
Three carrying options
With the Stokke® Limas™ Carrier, you can use three different positions to carry your baby in a safe and ergonomic way. It all depends on your baby’s age and your preferences!
Parent facing - Front carrying: The best position for newborns and older babies; keep your little one close to you at all times!
Parent Facing - Back carrying: Your baby is 5+ months and wants to go on adventures with you? Then it’s time for back carrying!
Parent Facing - Hip carrying: Hip carrying can be used from birth & is perfect if your little one wants to look around a bit more.
- Adjustable as your baby grows from 3,2-15kg
- Ergonomic support & comfort
- Easy-to-use front, back & hip carrying options
- Lightweight & snug fit
- Provides freedom of movement
- Wide, spreadable shoulder straps made of 2-layer babywearing fabric
- Shoulder straps narrower towards the ends for easy knotting
- Insertable shoulder pads for more flexibility (included)
- Base ensures correct squat–spread position
- Continuously adjustable base (from 20 to 42 cm) to ensure correct squat–spread position
- Straight, padded waistbelt with padded buckle (adjustable from 60 to 140 cm)
- Height of back panel can be adjusted by folding down the waistbelt
- Comes with chest belt for back carrying
- Compact & lightweight for easy storage when not in use
- Material: 100% organic cotton
- Do not need to be washed before being used for the first time
- Machine washable at low temperature (40 degrees Celsius) and low spin
- Weight (kg/lbs): 0.8 / 1.8
- Suitable for age: from 0 (months)
- Suitable for Weight (kg/lbs): up to 15 / 33
- Materials: 100% organic cotton
- Maintenance: Machine washable at low temperature (40 degrees Celsius) and low spin
Download the Stokke Limas Carrier instruction manual.