Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier One Air
Relish in being hands-free with the Baby Bjorn One Air Baby Carrier. Crafted in cool and airy 3D mesh, it features a sturdy waist belt and padded shoulder straps to relieve pressure on adults’ back and shoulders. A perfect choice if you live in a warm climate.
The carrier is a soft and ergonomic baby-wearing choice that makes it easy for you to give your baby the important closeness that strengthens your parent-child bond from day one. The flexible fabric lets you both see and feel that you’re carrying your newborn baby in a natural position, with their back in a C curve.
Note: When you carry your baby in the front-facing position, they must be able to hold their head up unaided (min. 5 months). The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies between 3.2 and 4.5 kg.
- From birth up to three years. While technically suitable from birth, in our experience, this baby carrier starts working well from 2-4 months.
- Min weight: 3.5kg / 53cm
- Max weight: 15kg / 100cm
- Air and breathable mesh fabric that dries quickly
- Fully adjustable size and seat width
- Padded shoulder straps
- Soft + flexible
- Inbuilt infant insert
- Ergonomic leg position
- Hip-friendly baby carrier
- Adjustable head support
- Made from 100% polyester
- Pressure-relieving waist belt
- Easy and safe back carrying
- Free from harmful substances
- 4 front + back carrying positions
- Fully adjustable size + seat width
- Ergonomic + comfortable in soft material
- Approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I for baby products
The Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier One Air meets the safety standard EN13209-2:2015 and US safety standard ASTM F2236 and CPSIA 2008, Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008.
Machine wash warm (40°C). Wash separately. Use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry.
What is the difference Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier One and One Air?
These baby carriers share the same features but are made of different materials. One Air Baby Carrier is crafted in an airy 3D mesh and One Baby Carrier is made of a soft cotton blend. Both these materials are soft and flexible, but the cool 3D mesh is a better choice if you easily get hot or live in a warm climate.
Keeping children safe is our utmost priority. As such, we have a strict no-return policy for child safety products as it is not possible to ascertain the complete history (how it was used/if any parts of the product might be compromised) of the product before considering resale.