BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size Car Seat
Receive a FREE BeSafe Baby Mirror XL2 with Light (worth $49) and BeSafe Sunshade (worth $39) when you purchase the BeSafe iZi Modular Melange colors or Premium Interior Black only. Valid from 26 to 29 Nov, while stocks last. Gift will be replaced if out of stock.
- Rear facing: 61 - 105 cm
- Forward facing: 88 - 105 cm
- Approx. age: 6 months - 4 years
- Max weight: 18 kg
- Facing: Rear- and forward installation with iZi Modular i-Size base
- Height adjustable headrest in 10 steps
- Moveable front brace for compact installation for more leg space for the child
- Magnets to keep internal harness out of seat shell
- Single fold-down leg support coupled with an audible alarm to indicate correct installation
- Extra soft padding and body hugger
- Additional side impact protection with SIP+ (Side Impact Protection+)
Safety credentials: UN R129 (i-Size)
Please note that on a technicality, although i-Size is the most recent European regulation, the Singapore Traffic Police have not officially updated their documents to show that i-Size is recognised as a legal restraint certification in Singapore.
Here is a short installation guide for the BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size from the manufacturer:
Download the BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size Car Seat instruction manual.
The BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size Car Seat is covered by a 24-month warranty against materials or manufacturing fault. The guarantee is only valid when you use your accessory appropriately and with care. Replacement or return cannot be claimed.
The guarantee is not extended through repair. The guarantee expires: when there is no receipt, when defects are caused by incorrect and improper use, when defects are caused by abuse, misuse or negligence. Please keep your proof of purchase in the event that you need to contact PramFox to make your claims.
Keeping children safe is our utmost priority. As such, we have a strict no-return policy for child safety products as it is not possible to ascertain the complete history (how it was used/if any parts of the product might be compromised) of the product before considering resale.