The BeSafe iZi Transfer is a baby transfer unit that enables you to smoothly bring your baby from stroller to car to home in one nap! It is designed to adapt to and support the natural shape of the baby, and enables transferring your baby without changing their sleeping position.
Developed in close collaboration with physiotherapists, the iZi Transfer is suitable from approx. 1-6 months. It is also crashed-tested at impact speeds of 64 km/h and TÜV-approved. Extremely lightweight and easy to carry, the iZi Transfer is made of Lyocell, mesh, linen and cotton.
- Height: approx. 56-68 cm
- Max. weight: 9 kg
- Age: approx. 1 – 6 months (Disclaimer: Please note that the stated age range is just a guideline based on average values and does not limit or guarantee the usage time.)
- Approved: Safety evaluation with TÜV
- Developed in close collaboration with physiotherapists
- Allows for transferring in any everyday situation, inside and outside the car
- Designed to adapt to and support the natural shape of the baby
- Enables transferring the baby smoothly without changing their sleeping position
- Extra padding in the head area for added comfort and support
- Snug fit while being carried helps to calm the baby by making them feel “swaddled in”
- Extensive durability testing to ensure material endurance
- Drop-test-approved safety harness
- Safety evaluation with TÜV
- Crash-tested at impact speeds of 64 km/h
- Sturdy yet very thin design does not interfere with the car seat harness
- Special material combination of Lyocell, mesh, linen and cotton
- Breathability-tested according to standards for mattresses
- Extremely lightweight and easy to carry
- Soft and flexible handle design for carrying comfort
- Crash-tested: Yes
- Fits with: Car seats used from birth
- Machine-washable: Yes
- Outside materials: 47% cotton, 45% Lyocell, 7% linen, 1% spandex
- Inside materials: 100% cotton mesh
- Foam: 100% polyester
- All fabrics are following the strict REACH standards
Download the BeSafe iZi Transfer instruction manual.
Should this product prove faulty within 24 months of purchase due to materials or manufacturing fault, please return it to PramFox. The guarantee is only valid when you use your accessory appropriately and with care. Please contact us, and we will decide if the accessory will be returned to the manufacturer for repair. Replacement or return cannot be claimed.
The guarantee is not extended through repair. The guarantee expires: when there is no receipt, when defects are caused by incorrect and improper use, when defects are caused by abuse, misuse or negligence.
Keeping children safe is our utmost priority. As such, we have a strict no-return policy for child safety products as it is not possible to ascertain the complete history (how it was used/if any parts of the product might be compromised) of the product before considering resale.
We encourage you to contact us to ensure that this product is suitable for your family prior to purchase.
For more information on our Returns Policy, visit our Returns Policy Page.