BeSafe iZi Turn B i-Size Car Seat
Get a FREE BeSafe iZi Modular Seat Cover (worth $99) when you purchase the BeSafe iZi Turn B (Anthracite Mesh only). While stocks last.
The BeSafe iZi Turn B i-Size is an easy-access rotation seat that combines a baby seat and toddler seat into one by featuring the unique BeSafe Baby Shell™ and Newborn Hugger™. The Baby-Secure Swivel™ allows for only rear facing travels for babies to reduce misuse and later on expands to full 360° flexibility for older children. Suitable from birth to approx. 4 years old.
Highlight #1: the Baby-Secure Swivel
Less risk of misuse means safer travels at all ages
Babies must travel rear facing any time and we’re here to make sure they can’t be accidentally turned forward facing too early. That is why the base & Baby Shell are equipped with a locking mechanism that prevents forward facing use while the Baby Shell™ is in place.
Highlight #2: the Universal Level Technology
Always a comfortable sitting angle – in any kind of car
Why buy a seat that might be too upright in your car and make your child uncomfortable when you can have the Universal Level Technology™ instead? No matter how steep your vehicle seats are, it enables a horizontal installation and comfortable rear facing travels at all times thanks to having the seat embedded into the base at an angle.
Highlight #3: the Dynamic Force Absorber™
The most innovative side impact protection out there
If you fell from a great height, wouldn’t you also want to have a safe landing on a trampoline, which slows you down gently and controlled? That’s exactly what the Dynamic Force Absorber™ does in case of a side impact. Its innovative design of alternating V-shaped holes creates flex-zones that allow for a perfectly controlled and very gentle “catching” of the child.
- Stature height: rear-facing 40 – 105 cm, forward-facing 88-105 cm
- Maximum weight: 18 kg
- Age: 0 – 4 years (reference only)
- Direction: Rear facing or forward facing
- Installation: ISOfix
- One-of-a-kind Baby Shell™ for unique protection from birth
- Built-in side impact protection (SIP) in the seat shell
- Additional side impact protection SIP+ with a customised shape
- Protective and soft headrest with innovative Dynamic Force Absorber™
- Baby-Secure Swivel™ reduces the risk of misuse by letting babies travel rear facing only
- Approved to the latest UN R129 regulation
- Allows children to always travel 5x safer rear facing until approx. 4 years of age
- Magnetic Belt Assistants™ make getting in and out of the seat easy
- Easily accessible with convenient side-to-side rotation from birth on & full 360° flexibility later for older children
- Adjustable recline positions even after installation for older children
- Optical & audio indicators for installation feedback
- One-action adjustment of headrest and belts
- Universal Level Technology™ for the best sitting angle in any car
- High-quality materials
- Soft Newborn Hugger™ for stability and support
- Exceptional comfort with 4 recline positions
- 10-step adjustable headrest to grow with the child
- Optimal air access through the ventilation system in the back
- Certified as especially back-friendly by the German Organisation AGR
Approved: UN R129 (i-Size)
Stature height: rear facing 40 – 105 cm, forward facing 88 – 105 cm
Stature height rear facing with Baby Shell™: 40 – 87 cm
Stature height rear facing without Baby Shell™: 61 – 105 cm
Stature height forward facing without Baby Shell™: 88 – 105 cm
Car seat weight: 15 kg
W x D x H: 44 x 73 x 50 cm (with headrest in lowest position)
Seat height with headrest in highest position: 62 cm
Note: With the Baby Shell™ installed, the seat can only be used most reclined and rear facing or rotated to the side.
Download the BeSafe iZi Turn B i-Size Car Seat instruction manual.
The BeSafe iZi Turn B i-Size Car Seat is covered by a 24-month warranty against materials or manufacturing fault. The guarantee is only valid when you use your accessory appropriately and with care. Replacement or return cannot be claimed.
The guarantee is not extended through repair. The guarantee expires: when there is no receipt, when defects are caused by incorrect and improper use, when defects are caused by abuse, misuse or negligence. Please keep your proof of purchase in the event that you need to contact PramFox to make your claims.
Keeping children safe is our utmost priority. As such, we have a strict no-return policy for child safety products as it is not possible to ascertain the complete history (how it was used/if any parts of the product might be compromised) of the product before considering resale.