Cybex Base T
The Cybex Base T is an effortless fit into your vehicle, with no need for a seat belt. It offers a safe and easy solution to install your car seat; simply click the car seat in and you're ready to go. Like its previous iteration, the new Base T have a swivel function (180° rotation for Cloud T, 360° rotation for Sirona T), which allows for easy on and off boarding without straining your back.
The Base T makes installing your car seat easy and intuitive with the visual indicators to ensure that the base is correctly installed. It's now even more user-friendly with the new ISOFIX release buttons.
This practical and versatile Base T provides a secure foundation for both the Cloud T and the Sirona T car seats. It's also compatible with the Cloud Z2 and Sirona Z2 car seats.
- Compatible with the Cloud T, Sirona T, Cloud Z2 and Sirona Z2
- Age range (when combined with the Cloud T i-Size or Cloud Z2 i-Size): From birth up to approx. 24 months
- Age range (when combined with the Sirona T i-Size or Sirona Z2 i-Size): From birth up to approx. 4 years
- i-Size compliant
- 360° rotation for Sirona T i-Size car seat
- 180° rotation for Cloud T i-Size car seat
- Easy one-click installation
- Height adjustable load leg with coloured and acoustic indicators
- Extra stability and safety in the car, with the load leg preventing forward rotation in the event of an accident
Approval regulation: UN R129/03 i-Size
Please note that on a technicality, although i-Size is the most recent European regulation, the Singapore Traffic Police have not officially updated their documents to show that i-Size is recognised as a legal restraint certification in Singapore.
Download the Cybex Base T instruction manual.
The Cybex Base T is covered by a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects only. Please fill in the Global Outsource Solutions Warranty Registration Form within 7 days from date of purchase. If you’ve purchased the item before your baby’s arrival, please email your baby’s birth certificate to Global Outsource Solutions (email@example.com) for warranty adjustment.
Keeping children safe is our utmost priority. As such, we have a strict no-return policy for child safety products as it is not possible to ascertain the complete history (how it was used/if any parts of the product might be compromised) of the product before considering resale.
We encourage you to contact us to ensure that this product is suitable for your family prior to purchase.
For more information on our Returns Policy, visit our Returns Policy page.