The soft silicone nipple helps baby naturally latch while the anti-colic vent system lets baby feed without fuss. Together, they offer a reliable and trusted bottle-feeding experience that makes Dr. Brown’s the #1 pediatrician recommended bottle in the U.S and a favorite of parents for over 20 years. Also available in glass bottles - check out Dr Brown's Options+ Glass Narrow Neck Anti-Colic Baby Bottles.
Dr. Brown’s Preemie Baby Bottles feature our slowest-flow nipple, the Dr. Brown’s™ Preemie Flow™ Nipple that offers a very slow flow for babies who are premature or with feeding difficulties. The small, 2 oz/60 ml Options+™ bottles are sized just right for tiny tummies.
To make it easy for you, we've collated all the Dr Brown's Baby Bottle accessories in one place.
- Clinically proven to reduce colic
- Decreases spit-up, burping, and gas
- Shown to better preserve nutrients in breast milk and formula
- Aids in digestion for a good night’s sleep
- Offers a flow rate that supports breastfeeding
- BPA free, dishwasher (top rack) and sterilizer safe
- Fits most breast pumps (Check out Dr Brown's Breastmilk Storage Bag)
- Replacement vent kit available only for 8oz bottles.