Joolz Hub Stroller
Compact yet comfortable and fully equipped with premium features, the Joolz Hub is a nifty city stroller. It folds down to a small unit—with the seat attached—and is fitted with a carry strap for hands-free transportation! Thanks to the Hub’s one-hand steering and narrow footprint, it’s a joy to maneuver in the busy city streets and public transport. Plus, it’s got large rear wheels and responsive suspension that guarantee a smooth ride!
Designed for bub’s comfort, the Hub’s ergonomic reversible seat has six positions (three in each facing direction) to help bub sleep, sit and snooze in comfort. With an extra-large canopy with UPF50+ protection, bub’s sheltered from the sun when out and about.
Click here to read comprehensive reviews of the Joolz Hub stroller.
- Accommodates children from 6 months to 22.7 kg
- Newborn solutions with bassinet/cocoon accessory and car seat adapters to attach your car seat
- Extra-large 4 panel canopy with UPF 50+ and ventilation for peek-a-boos and fresh air
- One-hand steering
- Large wheels with four-wheel suspension
- Reversible seat
- Adjustable telescopic handlebar
- Easy fold for both parent- and world-facing
- Compact upright storage
- Built-in carrying strap for hands-free transportation
- 6 ergonomic seat positions
- Adjustable footrest in 3 positions
- 4-wheel suspension with ultra light, puncture-proof tires
- Large rear wheels and lockable front swivel wheels
- Easy to maneuver
- Adaptable with: Maxi Cosi CabrioFix, Maxi Cosi Pebble, Maxi Cosi Pebble Plus, Maxi Cosi Mico 30, Maxi Cosi Rock, Kiddy Evolution Pro 2, Kiddy Evoluna i-size, Nuna Pipa, Nuna Pipa Lite and Clek Liing (Additional car seat adapter accessory required)
- Stroller dimensions: L 85 x W 53 x H 96.5 - 106 cm
- Folded dimensions: L 66 x W 53 x 34 cm
- Stroller weight: 11.5 kg
Here is a short installation video for the Joolz Hub stroller from the manufacturer: