The Nuna Leaf Curv is a baby swing that grows with your little one from birth up to 60kg, so you’re covered for many years to come. Unlike baby bouncers, the Leaf Curv rocks your baby side to side to soothe them to sleep. It’s motor-free, so there are no cords to worry about or noises that will disrupt your baby’s sleep. It takes just a gentle push for the seat to swing unassisted for about two minutes. You may use the Leaf Wind (sold separately) for constant swaying motion.
At just 5.2kg, you can easily move it around the house to keep your little one close to you, wherever you are. It’s also designed with a motion lock at the base for feeding or playtime. Thanks to its chic and modern design, it’s a baby gear that can fit seamlessly into your home interior. Crafted from baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric, the Leaf Curv baby swing features a removable, soft and light, cotton newborn insert for your baby’s optimal comfort.
To make it easy for you, we've collated all the Nuna Leaf Curv accessories in one place.
- Up to 60 kg
- Curv base provides a chic and contemporary design for baby use and adult décor
- Motion lasts unassisted with a gentle push for over two minutes
- Made with better for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric
- No batteries, no cords, no buzz, no noise
- Organic cotton insert is soft and light
- Removable, organic cotton newborn insert provides extra comfort
- Easily locks stationary for feeding or playtime
- Pops out of base for easy storage and quick trips
- Relaxer weight: 5.2 kg
- Relaxer dimensions: H 46 x W 71 x L 72.7 cm
- Package dimensions: 82 x 62 x 19cm
Nuna purposely designed our high-quality product so that it can grow with both your child and family. Because of this, Nuna's gear is covered by a warranty, starting from the day it was delivered.
If for some reason Nuna's gear shows a defect in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, please contact PramFox. To make a claim under the warranty, please have your sales receipt, proof of purchase, model number and serial number on hand. If such a defect is discovered during the warranty period, we will, at our own discretion, repair or replace your product at no cost to you.
Please note that this warranty is only valid for goods returned in the original country of purchase.
Nuna's warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear such that would occur over extended product lifecycle usage such as natural fading of colors and breakdown of materials
- Incorrect or inappropriate usage of gear including but not limited to care, maintenance, storage and cleaning that does not follow the instructions in our manuals
- Casualties and carelessness including those caused by both unsuitable parts and by both air or freight transportation
- Repairs carried out by a third party.
Warranty length details
All of Nuna’s gear is covered by a 2-year warranty, starting from the day they were delivered. The first year is automatic and the second year is added when you register your product online. Please put the delivery date in the ‘Purchase Date’ field when filling in the Product Registration Form.