Stokke Sleepi Bed
Your baby's crib is the heart of your nursery. It should be beautiful, functional and above all, safe and soothing for your little one. Made of solid European beech wood, with adjustable height, Stokke Sleepi accommodates the changing needs of your growing child. Soft oval design cocoons your baby offering comfort and familiarity for restful sleep and the sweetest of dreams.
Stokke Sleepi Bed can be used from birth to 5 years so your child can enjoy their bed throughout childhood. Adjust the height position of the mattress as your child gets bigger and reaches the curious climbing stage. Once your child is old enough to get in and out of the bed on their own, you can remove the wheels and one side of the bed for easy access. This will boost your child’s independence as well. The Stokke Sleepi concept has been developed with sound sleep and safety in mind. It is available with a new firm and breathable Sleepi mattress (not included) which exceeds the highest safety standards. Accessorize with the breathable mesh liner and high-quality textiles.
The Sleepi Bed cannot be downsized to the Mini. If you are looking for a smaller bed for newborns, check out the Stokke Sleepi Mini.
- Stokke Sleepi Wheels
- Stokke Sleepi Bed
*Not compatible with Stokke Sleepi Drape Rod made before September 2022. Not compatible with Stokke Sleepi Bed Mattress made between 2003 and August 2022.
Safe & sound sleep
- Soft oval shape gives your baby a sense of security by resembling the mother’s womb
- Curved edges, no sharp corners
- Rods & perforated mattress bottom for maximum air circulation
- Sturdy beech wood frame with non-toxic finish
- 4 mattress levels offering safety and flexibility for each age and stage of development
- Wheels allow “rocking motion” to promote sleep
Always close to you
- Space-saving design
- Lockable swivel wheels for keeping the bed close to you
- Narrow enough to move through doorways
Longevity & sustainability
- Flexible design means the bed can be used for newborn to approximately 5 years
- Crafted with quality so it's made to last
- 7-year Warranty
- Timeless Scandinavian design that doesn't go out of style
- Designed in 1999 by Susanne Grønlund and Claus Hviid Knudsen
- Product Size (cm/in):141 x 74 x 87 / 55.5 x 29.1 x 34.3
- Weight (kg/lbs):27.5 / 60.6
- Suitable for age:from 0 ~ to 60 (months)
- Suitable for Weight (kg/lbs):up to 120 / 264
- Maintenance: Wipe with a clean, damp cloth, wipe off excess water.
- Materials: Beech Wood, Curved Elements: Beech Laminate, Plates: Beech Plywood
Download the Stokke Sleepi Bed instruction manual.
Extended warranty: 7 years
This product has a limited returns policy for both change-of-mind and warranty coverage. We encourage you to contact us to ensure that this product is suitable for your family prior to purchase. For more information on our returns policy, visit our Returns Policy page.