Thule Urban Glide 2 Stroller
Perfect for urban exploration and strolls at your family's favourite park, the Thule Urban Glide 2 is an all-terrain stroller—your best companion in this concrete jungle. Featuring superior maneuverability and suspension, this big guy ensures a smooth ride for both parent and child.
Designed for longevity of use, the Urban Glide 2 accommodates children from birth (with a bassinet or infant car seat) up to 34kg. It also features a one-handed compact fold for easy storage and transportation.
- Weight capacity: 34 kg
- Can be used from birth with Thule Bassinet or infant car seat adapter (not included in purchase)
- Easy to maneuver, thanks to the swivel front wheel that locks into place for jogging, and to the 16” rear wheels
- One-handed, compact fold for easy storage and transportation
- Integrated twist hand brake provides speed control on hilly terrain
- Multi-position canopy with side-ventilation windows ensures your child is comfortable
- Reclining seat – convenient one-handed recline
- Suspension makes the ride smooth for both parent and child
- Ergonomic, adjustable handlebar for maximum parent comfort
- Plenty of room to bring everything you need thanks to large cargo basket with zip-top cover, rear mesh pocket, and two mesh compartments for snacks or toys
- Secure and comfortable seat with padded 5-point harness and integrated ventilation
- Peekaboo window with magnetic closure lets you check on your sleeping child without disturbing him or her
- Improved visibility thanks to reflective rims on all wheels and reflective edge on canopy
- Seat and canopy fabric can be removed to create a clean look
- Folded dimensions: 87 x 69 x 34 cm
- Weight: 11.4 kg
- Shoulder width: 31.5 cm
- Sitting height: 53 cm
- Door pass through: 69 cm
- Safety harness: 5-point
Click here to download the instruction manual for the Thule Urban Glide 2 Stroller.
The Thule Guarantee will cover any defect or damage affecting your Thule product. Even damage caused by normal wear and tear or the natural discoloration of materials for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The Thule Guarantee gives you specific legal rights. It does not affect any statutory rights that you have as a purchaser of a defective product.
Thule reserves the right to:
- Repair the item falling under the terms of the Thule Guarantee
- Replace the item if the damage or defect cannot be repaired
- Offer a similar product of comparable value, or refund the price paid, if we cannot replace with the same model
The Thule Guarantee does not cover defects resulting from conditions beyond Thule’s control. These include, but are not limited to, misuse, overloading, or from failure to assemble, mount or use the product or its accessory in accordance with Thule’s written instructions, guidelines, and safety text. Nor does it cover damage to the user’s vehicle, electronic devices, cargo, or to any other person or property.
Thule’s Extended Warranty applies to products and accessories produced by Thule and sold to the original purchaser under the brand name Thule. The warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship and, depending on the type of product, applies up to a certain number of years from the date of the original retail purchase. Please refer to Thule’s website for the specific length of the total warranty for each product.
Subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty, Thule remedies defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, by repairing or replacing (Thule’s option) the defective component(s) without charge for parts or labor.
To make sure that your Thule Extended Warranty is valid, register your product with us within two years of your purchase.