Babyzen YOYO² 6+ Stroller
The Babyzen YOYO² stroller is the epitome of versatility and convenience all rolled into one. Lightweight and compact, the YOYO² features a quick one-hand fold and a padded shoulder strap for hands-free travel, ideal for public transport and travel use. With its new individual suspension on all four wheels, this stroller provides bub the smoothest and comfortable ride on any terrain.
To use the YOYO² stroller from birth, simply switch the 6+ fabric for the 0+ Newborn Pack (sold separately) to convert from a road-facing stroller to a lie flat parent-facing stroller. It’s also travel system ready with its car seat adapter (sold separately); simply click your car seat in for convenience on the go. The new YOYO² now features a higher weight limit of 22kg and a rain cover is no longer included with purchase.
Click here to read comprehensive reviews of the Babyzen YOYO² 6+ Stroller.
Pair your Babyzen YOYO² Stroller with these essential accessories.
- Suitable from 6 months up to a maximum weight of 22kg
- Compatible with 0+ newborn pack for use from birth
- One-hand folding, unfolding and manoeuvring
- Cabin baggage size*
- Premium, soft faux-leather handle
- Safety wrist-strap for greater security
- UPF 50+ sun protection canopy with peekaboo window
- Multi-positioning reclining backrest 5-point harness with new universal buckle design
- Unique Hytrel® elastomer suspension for a smooth ride
- Basket easily accessible from the front or back and supports up to 5kg
- Easily removable and washable fabrics
- Carry on the shoulder with its padded shoulder strap
- Supplied with a cover bag
*Carry-on baggage allowance can vary according to the airline, the cabin class you are traveling in and even the size of the aircraft. Please check with your airline before travelling.
- Lightweight frame 6.1 kg
- Stroller dimensions: H 106 x W 44 x D 66.2 cm
- Folded dimensions: H 52 x W 44 x D 18 cm
- Safety Credentials: The YOYO² 6+ stroller has been approved in accordance with EN1888-2: 2018. Installation
Click here to download the instruction manual for the Babyzen YOYO² 6+ Stroller.
The Babyzen YOYO² 6+ Stroller comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase for the original owner. It covers all manufacturing defects on the chassis, frame and wheels, and all the textiles pieces and harness of the BABYZEN™ strollers.
The BABYZEN™ warranty is limited to replacement or repair of the defective parts, free of charge. If the repair is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, BABYZEN™ will bear the transportation costs and risk to and from the authorized retailer from whom the purchaser bought the product. Any part, replaced or repaired product will be covered during the remaining time of the original product’s warranty. Under the warranty, BABYZEN™ cannot be responsible for defects in products that have not been purchased from authorized retailers.
The manufacturer’s warranty will not apply in the following cases:
- In case of modifications or repairs of the Product without the prior written permission of BABYZEN™.
- If the defects come from negligence or an accident and/or use or maintenance not in accordance with instructions in the user guide.
- If the Serial number of the product is damaged or removed.
- If the damages are caused by an abnormal wear of the product.
- In case of incorrect mounting or installation of parts from other manufacturers non-compatible with the product.
- In case of accidental or unintentional damage, misuse or neglect.
- In case of improper storage or maintenance of the product.
- In case of defect, damage or wear on the handlebar or textiles, resulting from normal daily use of the product.
- In case of holes or tears on the tires.
- In case of damage caused by repairs carried out by unauthorized persons, or improper disassembly of the product.