Cybex e-PRIAM Stroller
With the Cyber e-Priam stroller, every ride—whatever the terrain—is a smooth one thanks to its Smart Uneven Surface Assist feature. The e-Priam is also smartly designed with sensors integrated into the handle bar to detect pushing and pulling pressure off the handle and adjust the support accordingly.
As your little one grows, the e-Priam adapts and accommodate them throughout their development from birth to toddlerhood. As part of a 4-in-1 Travel System you can switch from Lux Carrycot or Lite Cot, infant car seat and a standard Seat Pack: simply remove and attach the accessory onto your e-Priam chassis.
- Use from birth (with infant car seat or carrycot) to 25kg
- One-hand fold - easily folded into a self-standing package, for convenient stowing and storage
- XXL sun canopy with large peek-a-boo window and UPF50+ rating to protect baby from the sun's rays
- Large shopping basket with magnetic closures (max load: 5kg)
- One-hand recline to a near flat position while facing either direction
- Travel system ready with Cybex/gb infant car seats with included car seat adapters
- Reversible seat unit can be positioned in road- or parent-facing mode using memory buttons
- Adjustable leather-look handlebar adapts to users of all heights
- Leather-look bumper bar opens to the side for easy access to seat
- All-wheel suspension system for smooth ride
- Adjustable leg rest
- Lockable swivel front wheels for stability on rough terrain
- Convenient two-wheel mode for strolling over loose terrain
- Includes rain cover, cup holder, car seat adapters and bumper bar
- Stroller weight: 15.3kg
- Unfolded dimensions: L 94.5 x W 60 x H 115 cm
- Folded dimensions: L 88 x W 51 x H 33 cm
Here is an installation guide for the Cybex e-PRIAM stroller from the manufacturer:
Download the Cybex e-PRIAM stroller instruction manual.
The Cybex e-PRIAM Stroller is covered by a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects only. Please fill in the Global Outsource Solutions Warranty Registration Form within 7 days from date of purchase. If you’ve purchased the item before your baby’s arrival, please email your baby’s birth certificate to Global Outsource Solutions (firstname.lastname@example.org) for warranty adjustment.
Keeping children safe is our utmost priority. As such, we have a strict no-return policy for child safety products as it is not possible to ascertain the complete history (how it was used/if any parts of the product might be compromised) of the product before considering resale.
We encourage you to contact us to ensure that this product is suitable for your family prior to purchase.
For more information on our returns policy, visit our Returns Policy page.