Cybex PRIAM Stroller 2020
Thanks to its all-wheel suspension and unique two-wheel mode, the Cybex Priam handles almost every terrain easily. It folds easily with one hand into a self-standing package in seconds and stows away easily on a train, at a cafe or home.
The Priam also features a reversible seat unit for your child to ride parent-facing or road-facing and is newborn-ready with the Lux Carrycot or Cybex infant car seat. With your child’s comfort in mind, the Priam is fitted with a padded inlay and an extendable XXL sun canopy for reliable protection from weather elements.
Don't go down the rabbit hole of endless reviews, we've done it for you - check out the Cybex Priam Independent Customer Product Reviews.
- Reversible seat unit that is easily removed and replaced with Cybex/gb infant car seat or carrycot
- One-hand recline to 3 different positions
- Doubles up as a high chair when dining out thanks to it seat height of 80cm
- Seat with generous padding is durable and luxurious
- One-hand fold
- Extendable canopy with UPF50+ protection and ventilation windows
- Adjustable handlebar up to 110cm for tall parents
- Bumper bar opens from either side for easy access to seat
- Leg rest adjustable to three positions
- Storage basket with magnetic closures holds up to 5kg
- Two-wheel mode for going up steps or sand/snow
- Stroller weight: 12.6kg
- Stroller dimensions: L 95 x W 60 x 40 cm
Here is an installation guide for the Cybex Priam from the manufacturer:
Download the Cybex Priam stroller 2020 instruction manual.
The Cybex PRIAM Stroller is covered by a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects only. Please fill in the Global Outsource Solutions Warranty Registration Form within 7 days from date of purchase. If you’ve purchased the item before your baby’s arrival, please email your baby’s birth certificate to Global Outsource Solutions (email@example.com) for warranty adjustment.
Keeping children safe is our utmost priority. As such, we have a strict no-return policy for child safety products as it is not possible to ascertain the complete history (how it was used/if any parts of the product might be compromised) of the product before considering resale.
We encourage you to contact us to ensure that this product is suitable for your family prior to purchase.