Cybex MIOS Stroller
Thanks to its lightweight, compact and narrow chassis, the Cybex Mios is your perfect companion for city living. Weighing just 9kg, the Mios features a reversible seat unit for your child to ride parent-facing or road-facing and it folds down single-handedly into a self-standing package in mere seconds.
With your child’s comfort in mind, the Mios is fitted with a removable padded inlay and a breathable mesh fabric to adapt to the different weather. It also features an all-wheel suspension to ensure a smooth and comfortable ride and an extendable XXL sun canopy for reliable protection from weather elements.
Click here to read comprehensive reviews of the Cybex Mios.
Pair your Mios stroller with these essential accessories.
- Suitable from birth (with carrycot/cocoon/car seat) to 17kg (approx. 4 years old)
- Compatible with Cybex/gb infant car seats, Lux Carrycot or Lite Cot
- Lightweight and narrow
- Breathable mesh fabric seat cover
- Padded comfort inlay
- One-hand folding
- Reversible seat unit
- One-hand recline: 4 different recline positions
- Leg rest adjustable to 3 different positions
- UPF50+ canopy features zip-out extension and ventilated mesh window
- All-wheel suspension for a smooth ride
- Adjustable premium leather handlebar
- Premium leather bumper bar opens from either side for easy access to seat
- 5-point safety harness with comfortable padding
- Front swivel wheels can be locked for stability on tough terrain
- Stroller weight: 9.8kg
- Unfolded dimensions: L 83-94 x W 50 x H 98-108 cm
- Folded dimensions: L 70 x W 50 x H 33 cm
Here is an installation guide for the Cybex Mios stroller from the manufacturer:
Click here to download the instruction manual for the Cybex Mios stroller.
Proper maintenance of your stroller helps protect your investment and extends the life of your buggy.
We use only techniques and cleaning agents that are permitted by your pram's manufacturer. We do not offer stain removal or UV sterilisation as these require techniques, chemicals or processes that are not usually approved by the manufacturer, may prematurely degrade your stroller, and may void your manufacturer's warranty.
Keeping children safe is our utmost priority. As such, we have a strict no-return policy for child safety products as it is not possible to ascertain the complete history (how it was used/if any parts of the product might be compromised) of the product before considering resale.
We encourage you to contact us to ensure that this product is suitable for your family prior to purchase.
For more information on our Returns Policy, click here.