Sick, tired and grumpy bub? Give your little one their medicine easily with the Haakaa Oral Feeding Syringe!
The Oral Feeding Syringe is the perfect way to administer milk, liquid diets and larger quantities of medicine to premature or just plain fussy babies in a mess and waste-free way. Our dual-angled ports on either side of the nipple shoot liquid into the sides of your little one's mouth instead of the back of their throat to greatly reduce the risk of choking!
When feeding a baby using a traditional syringe, you have to use a combination of the hard nib (which could damage your baby’s delicate mouth) and your finger to make it work. The Haakaa Oral Feeding Syringe makes things easier by providing a soft silicone nipple for babies to suck on when they feed!
- Made of food grade silicone and non-toxic PP.
- Dual angled ports in the nipple tip disperse medication sideways into your child's cheeks instead of the back of the throat.
- Soft, pacifier-style teat.
- Pacifier-style shield prevents potential choking hazards.
- 10ml syringe capacity, 20ml cap capacity.
- Clearly marked measuring bar ensures accurate measurements.
- Comes apart for easy cleaning.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Suitable for newborns and up.
Wash before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, Haakaa recommends hand washing in warm soapy water and rinsing and drying thoroughly. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean your Haakaa products. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
Caution: The Haakaa Oral Syringe measures liquids in 5ml increments and may not be suitable for smaller doses of medicine. Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as harsh scourers may scratch the surface. Store product in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
- Measure the proper dose of liquid into the syringe, then double-check the amount.
- Position your child in your lap facing away from you.
- Introduce the syringe into their mouth and after your baby starts to suck, slowly push the syringe plunger in.