Maxi-Cosi Coral 360 Car Seat
The first modular 360° rotating baby car seat designed for ultra-lightweight carrying; the innovative modular design of the Maxi-Cosi Coral 360 combines the highest safety standard with an advanced and easily detachable lightweight soft carrier.
The Maxi-Cosi Coral 360 is compatible with the Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix 360 Base (sold separately), making it the ultimate, innovative solution for your newborn. Ultra-lightweight carrying and one-hand rotation makes Coral 360 the ultimate convenient solution for you and your baby. The soft carrier, which provides multiple carrying options for more intimacy, weighs just 1.7 kg and is fully upholstered with soft fabrics. The handles of the soft carrier are conveniently retractable and ensure comfortable use for both the parents and their newborn. The carrier locks easily into the intuitive safety shell, which can be clicked on the FamilyFix 360 rotative base for easy installation.
Multiple installation options
Installing the Maxi-Cosi Coral 360 has never been so easy thanks to the FamilyFix 360 rotative base, which connects to the ISOFIX anchors in your car. Click the Coral 360 on the base and just click-and-go! The Coral 360 can also be installed using only the seat belt of your car. FamilyFix 360 rotative base allows you to leave the safety shell of the Coral 360 in your car while you use the innovative lightweight soft carrier (only 1.7 kg without the newborn inlay) to go from one place to another with your baby.
With this clever modular design, you can lift your little one ergonomically out of the safety shell in the car and that with just one hand and without any hassle or bumping your head! Taking the detachable soft carrier out of the safety shell or clicking it back in requires no effort at all. The audio-visual indicators then confirm correct and safe usage.
The innovative and first-of-its-kind Coral 360 rotating car seat is designed and manufactured with the highest safety standards in the industry (R129/03 i-Size). This means both i-Size when installed onto the FamilyFix 360 rotative ISOFIX base or with the car seat belt. So travel with your baby from birth onwards without having to worry about safety! The soft fabrics in the inlay keep your little one comfortable and safe, and lock effortlessly in the hard safety shell.
- Suitable from birth up to 12kg / 40 to 75cm (approx. 12 months)
- Super smooth 360 rotation using only one-hand when used with the FamilyFix 360 base
- First modular baby car seat to provide extraordinary convenience for parents
- The detachable soft carrier provides easy and lightweight carrying of your baby
- Multiple ergonomic carrying positions keep you close to your baby
- The innovative easy-in harness stays open so you can get your baby in and out in seconds
- Retractable soft carrier handles for ultimate carrying convenience
- Quick and easy installation in combination with ISOFIX base unit
- Memory buttons ensure easy one-hand release from Maxi-Cosi and Quinny strollers
- Maximum protection from the sun with the extra-large sun canopy
- The innovative baby-hugg inlay provides extra safety and comfort for your newborn
- Increased comfort for your baby thanks to the soft padding of the carrier
- Complies with the latest i-Size safety standard (R129/03), which now also includes belted installation
- An audible click and a visual indicator confirm a correct installation of the Soft Carrier in the Safety Shell
- Side Protection System for optimal safety in case of a side impact
- New ergonomic design with a smooth surface which improves parental ergonomics
- Product is approved for use in an airplane (always check with your airline)
Download the Maxi-Cosi Coral 360 Car Seat instruction manual.
Maxi-Cosi’s 24 months warranty reflects their confidence in the high quality of our design, engineering, production and product performance. Maxi-Cosi confirm that this product was manufactured in accordance with the current European safety requirements and quality standards which are applicable to this product, and that this product is free from defects on materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
Under the conditions mentioned herein, this warranty may be invoked by consumers in the countries where this product has been sold by a subsidiary of the Dorel Group or by an authorised dealer or retailer (PramFox).
Maxi-Cosi’s 24 months warranty covers all manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship when used in normal conditions and in accordance with our user manual for a period of 24 months from the date of the original retail purchase by the first end-user customer.
To request repairs or spare parts under our warranty for defects in materials and workmanship you must present your proof of purchase, made within the 24 months preceding the service request.
Maxi-Cosi’s 24 months warranty does not apply to defects caused by normal wear and tear, damage caused by accidents, abusive use, negligence, fire, liquid contact or other external cause, damage which is the consequence of failing to comply with the user manual, damage caused by use with another product, damage caused by service by anyone who is not authorised by Maxi-Cosi, or if the product is stolen or if any label or identification number has been removed from the product or has been changed.
Examples of normal wear and tear include wheels and fabric worn down by regular use and the natural breakdown of colours and materials due to normal aging of the product.
What to do in case of defects:
Should problems or defects arise, please contact PramFox. Maxi-Cosi’s 24 months warranty is recognised by Maxi-Cosi(1). You must present your proof of purchase, made within the 24 months preceding the service request. It is easiest if you get your service request pre-approved by us. If you submit a valid claim under this warranty, Maxi-Cosi may request that you return your product to PramFox or that you ship the product to Maxi-Cosi in accordance with Maxi-Cosi’s instructions. Maxi-Cosi will pay for shipment and for return freight if all instructions are followed. Damage and/or defects neither covered by Maxi-Cosi warranty nor by the legal rights of the consumer and/or damage and/or defects with respect to products that are not covered by Maxi-Cosi’s warranty can be handled at a reasonable fee.
Rights of the consumer:
A consumer has legal rights pursuant to applicable consumer legislation, which may vary from country to country. The rights of the consumer under applicable national legislation are not affected by this warranty.
This warranty is provided by Dorel Netherlands. Maxi-Cosi is registered in The Netherlands under company number 17060920. Maxi-Cosi’s trading address is Korendijk 5, 5704 RD Helmond, The Netherlands, and their ostal address is P.O. Box 6071, 5700 ET Helmond, The Netherlands.
(1) Products purchased from retailers or dealers that remove or change labels or identification numbers are considered unauthorised. Products purchased from unauthorised retailers are also considered unauthorised. No warranty applies to these products since the authenticity of these products cannot be ascertained.
Thank you for choosing Maxi-Cosi! Maxi-Cosi offers you a warranty of 24 months on all Maxi-Cosi products. Maxi-Cosi’s consumer care team will help you in case of challenges you might encounter with your product.
Register your Maxi-Cosi product online. This way Maxi-Cosi’s consumer care team is able to give you the optimal support when you need it.
Keeping children safe is our utmost priority. As such, we have a strict no-return policy for child safety products as it is not possible to ascertain the complete history (how it was used/if any parts of the product might be compromised) of the product before considering resale.
We encourage you to contact us to ensure that this product is suitable for your family prior to purchase.
For more information on our returns policy, visit our Returns Policy page.