Maxi-Cosi Pearl 360 Car Seat
As part of the 360 Family, the Maxi-Cosi Pearl 360 Car Seat can be used from birth up to 4 years old. A perfectly comfortable and safe rotating car seat that is built for long-term use. Thanks to the 360 rotation handle on the base (sold separately), this smart little guy can be rotated smoothly and easily in any recline position.
Super easy for you, super comfortable for your baby. A cosy from-birth inlay keeps your newborn snug and when your little one isn’t so little anymore, the Pearl 360 allows room to grow with an extra-spacious seat.
Smart installation options available
The Maxi-Cosi Pearl 360 can be used as a rotative baby car seat in combination with the Maxi Cosi FamilyFix 360 base (sold separately). The 360 base is equipped with ISOFIX connectors and a support leg to provide the safest, easiest and quickest way of installing your car seat.
The FamilyFix 360 base has a smart built-in rotational system that enables the Maxi-Cosi Pearl 360 car seat to be easily rotated using only one hand. Rotation is possible in any recline position, since this seat has multiple sleeping recline position for comfortable trips. This way, putting your child in a car seat has never been easier! The Pearl 360 can be used in the rearward-facing or in the forward-facing position.
Safety for your peace of mind
Maxi-Cosi have carried over 50 million babies home from the hospital. Your child’s safety is Maxi-Cosi’s top priority. The Maxi-Cosi Pearl 360 is approved according to the latest European safety standard i-Size (R129/03) for the improved safety performance as part of this compliance.
You can easily adjust the safety harness and headrest height of the Pearl 360 to provide the best fit for your growing child. Designed with ClimaFlow fabrics and extra-protective G-CELL Side Impact Technology, this unique 360 Family provides years of comfort and grows with your family.
- Maximum weight: 17.5 kg
- Safe rearward facing and forward facing travels possible from birth up to 4 years
- Can be used during 4 years, from birth up to 4 years old
- For little ones between 40-105 cm
- The FamilyFix 360 base has a smart built-in rotational system that enables the Pearl 360 car seat to be easily rotated using only one hand
- Easy-in harness system to get your baby in and out of the car
- Rotation is possible in any reclined positions for easy manoeuvrability
- Removable cover
- Machine washable cover
- Special ClimaFlow panels, breathable foam and fabrics encourage comfortable air circulation
- Easy adjustment of safety harness and headrest height to provide the best fit for your growing child
- From birth inlay provides extra safety and comfort for your newborn baby
- Multiple sleeping recline position for comfortable trips
- Extra padding for a comfortable seat
- Innovative G-Cell Side Impact Technology, as an extra-protective built-in guard
- Headrest with protective memory foam for extra safety
- Complies with the latest i-Size safety standard (R129/03)
- Car seat can be used in rearward facing position until 4 years old
- 5-point safety harness for best restraining child by rigid body parts in a forward collision
- Audiovisual indicators on the base confirm correct fit, minimizing any chance of a wrong installation
Maxi-Cosi’s 24 months warranty reflects their confidence in the high quality of our design, engineering, production and product performance. Maxi-Cosi confirm that this product was manufactured in accordance with the current European safety requirements and quality standards which are applicable to this product, and that this product is free from defects on materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
Under the conditions mentioned herein, this warranty may be invoked by consumers in the countries where this product has been sold by a subsidiary of the Dorel Group or by an authorised dealer or retailer (PramFox).
Maxi-Cosi’s 24 months warranty covers all manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship when used in normal conditions and in accordance with our user manual for a period of 24 months from the date of the original retail purchase by the first end-user customer.
To request repairs or spare parts under our warranty for defects in materials and workmanship you must present your proof of purchase, made within the 24 months preceding the service request.
Maxi-Cosi’s 24 months warranty does not apply to defects caused by normal wear and tear, damage caused by accidents, abusive use, negligence, fire, liquid contact or other external cause, damage which is the consequence of failing to comply with the user manual, damage caused by use with another product, damage caused by service by anyone who is not authorised by Maxi-Cosi, or if the product is stolen or if any label or identification number has been removed from the product or has been changed.
Examples of normal wear and tear include wheels and fabric worn down by regular use and the natural breakdown of colours and materials due to normal aging of the product.
What to do in case of defects:
Should problems or defects arise, please contact PramFox. Maxi-Cosi’s 24 months warranty is recognised by Maxi-Cosi(1). You must present your proof of purchase, made within the 24 months preceding the service request. It is easiest if you get your service request pre-approved by us. If you submit a valid claim under this warranty, Maxi-Cosi may request that you return your product to PramFox or that you ship the product to Maxi-Cosi in accordance with Maxi-Cosi’s instructions. Maxi-Cosi will pay for shipment and for return freight if all instructions are followed. Damage and/or defects neither covered by Maxi-Cosi warranty nor by the legal rights of the consumer and/or damage and/or defects with respect to products that are not covered by Maxi-Cosi’s warranty can be handled at a reasonable fee.
Rights of the consumer:
A consumer has legal rights pursuant to applicable consumer legislation, which may vary from country to country. The rights of the consumer under applicable national legislation are not affected by this warranty.
This warranty is provided by Dorel Netherlands. Maxi-Cosi is registered in The Netherlands under company number 17060920. Maxi-Cosi’s trading address is Korendijk 5, 5704 RD Helmond, The Netherlands, and their ostal address is P.O. Box 6071, 5700 ET Helmond, The Netherlands.
(1) Products purchased from retailers or dealers that remove or change labels or identification numbers are considered unauthorised. Products purchased from unauthorised retailers are also considered unauthorised. No warranty applies to these products since the authenticity of these products cannot be ascertained.
Thank you for choosing Maxi-Cosi! Maxi-Cosi offers you a warranty of 24 months on all Maxi-Cosi products. Maxi-Cosi’s consumer care team will help you in case of challenges you might encounter with your product.
Register your Maxi-Cosi product online. This way Maxi-Cosi’s consumer care team is able to give you the optimal support when you need it.
Here is a short installation guide for the Maxi-Cosi Pearl 360 Car Seat from the manufacturer:
Download the Maxi-Cosi Pearl 360 Car Seat Instruction Manual.
Keeping children safe is our utmost priority. As such, we have a strict no-return policy for child safety products as it is not possible to ascertain the complete history (how it was used/if any parts of the product might be compromised) of the product before considering resale.
We encourage you to contact us to ensure that this product is suitable for your family prior to purchase.
For more information on our returns policy, visit our Returns Policy Page.