Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro Car Seat
Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro is part of the 360 Pro Family range, featuring one-hand rotation and SlideTech® – Maxi-Cosi's revolutionary sliding car seat technology that makes every day easier. No backache, head bangs or struggles; simply lock, slide, spin and go! The Pebble 360 Pro delivers maximum sleep comfort for your baby, from birth to 15 months. The seat features three recline positions (including a superior full lie-flat position) which can be used in the car and attached on a pushchair. The lie-flat position offers a more natural sleeping position for babies, as it helps keep their airways open and allows them to breathe more easily. When used with the rotating FamilyFix 360 Pro slide out base (sold separately), you can effortlessly rotate and slide your child toward you. The Easy-in harness adds even more convenience, allowing you to fasten your baby in with minimum fuss. On the road, Maxi-Cosi’s integrated G-CELL Side Impact Protection provides superior safety.
Innovation designed to protect. Built to the highest i-Size safety standards, Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro offers superior protection for your baby from newborn through to approx. 15 months. With 45% of impacts coming from the side, Pebble 360 Pro has integrated G-CELL Side Impact Protection; specifically engineered to spread the forces of an impact away from your child, to reduce injury especially around the head, neck and shoulders. No manual operation needed, so rest assured knowing that your baby is always protected. The Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro is also TÜV certified for use on an airplane, so your baby can travel safely and securely with you on holiday, in their very own car seat, in all recline positions.
Ease of use
Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro is designed to make parents’ lives easier every day. When used with the rotating Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix 360 Pro slide out base (sold separately), you can effortlessly rotate and slide your child toward you. No backache, head bangs or struggles; simply lock, slide, spin and go! ISOFIX connectors and support leg on the base provide the safest, easiest way to install the car seat, while helpful visual indicators show when the base and seat are properly installed, giving you the reassurance you want as a parent. With the slide out base, Pebble 360 Pro can be rotated smoothly and easily in any recline position. The easy-in harness stays open and out of the way, allowing you to fasten your baby in the seat with minimum fuss. Pebble 360 Pro can be safely and easily belted into any car without the base, and once outside, it easily attaches to a pushchair in one quick click. The seat’s ergonomic handle lets you carry your baby to and from your car securely and easily too.
From birth to approximately 15 months old (40-87cm), the Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro offers maximum sleep comfort for your baby, whether travelling in the car or attached to a pushchair. The newborn inlay keeps your baby comfortable while providing a proper fit as well as room to grow. When your baby is more than 15 months old, you can switch to the compatible Maxi-Cosi Pearl 360 Pro (sold separately) and use it up to 4 years of age; ensuring your toddler continues to experience maximum comfort wherever they go.
Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro offers three recline positions including a full lie-flat position which can be used in a car or on a pushchair – so you can decide the most comfortable position for your little one. Whether that's lying flat during a comfortable nap or sitting up straight and enjoying the surroundings. An adjustable headrest provides extra comfort and ClimaFlow panels and high-performance breathable fabrics maximise air circulation to ensure your child is always at the right temperature. With its superior full lie-flat position and soft 100% recycled fabric, free from harmful chemicals, there’s no more comfortable place for your baby to be. Pebble 360 Pro is designed to be comfortable for parents to use too – it comes with the AGR seal of approval, making it a 'back-friendly' car seat. AGR is an independent organisation of health care professionals and experts specialised in back related issues/ergonomics. They acknowledge that Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro offers parents an ergonomic solution, as you don’t need to fully bend into the car to install your child or the car seat.
- The 360 Pro Family has been certified by AGR, an independent association of health care professionals, as back-friendly. Lifting up the Pebble 360 in and out of the car has never been this comfortable thanks to the revolutionary SlideTech® technology.
- Ergonomic handle lets you carry your baby to and from your car with ease.
- Pebble 360 Pro is designed to grow with your baby, with seven adjustable headrest positions and an adjustable harness that can fit your little one from birth (40cm) up to 15 months (87cm).
- Buckling up your baby is made easy and secure with a 360° rotation, as they are facing you directly. Only in combination with our FamilyFix 360 Pro base, sold separately.
- Pebble 360 Pro is designed with breathable ClimaFlow panels to allow optimal air circulation and make sure your baby is always at the right temperature.
- Thanks to the unique design of Pebble 360 Pro, both front seat passenger and your baby can travel comfortably when the car seat is in the lie-flat position.
- Our newborn inlay keeps your little one comfortable while providing a proper fit and room to grow.
- The extra-large sun canopy with UPF 50+ can be adjusted easily and keeps your baby cool even in the blazing sun.
- The Anti-misuse rotation lock gives peace of mind knowing your baby always travels in the rearward-facing position, up to a minimum of 15 months.
- The FamilyFix 360 Pro base has visual indicators that guarantee you install Pebble 360 Pro correctly and safely, so you can travel with peace of mind.
- Meets the highest and latest i-Size safety standards (R129/03), offering maximum safety for your child both for use with a base and for installation with a vehicle seat belt.
- Integrated ISOFIX connectors, on the FamilyFix 360 Pro base (sold separately), ensure your car seat base is safely locked into your car.
- Pebble 360 Pro is TUV aircraft approved, which means it is allowed to travel with your baby by airplane, in all recline positions.
- Switch from street to car with our matching travel system including a Maxi-Cosi pushchair of your choice, carrycot and our premium Pebble 360 Pro baby car seat. All products sold separately.
- As part of the 360 Pro Family, the Pebble 360 Pro can be used from birth up to 15 months. It is compatible with the FamilyFix 360 Pro base (sold separately).
- Made with soft, 100% recycled polyester fabric.
- EcoCare fabrics are produced without the use of hazardous chemicals, meaning that babies' skin is not exposed to any potential risks.
- Does your car seat cover need a bit of freshening up? Wipe it down with a damp cloth, or put it in the washing machine up to 30°C.
- Featuring elegant embroidery design details and DuaLife fabrics, the Pebble Pro 360 is made from high-performance breathable fabrics with ultra-resistant knitting, durable duotone knitted fabric, and EcoCare 100% recycled fabrics.
Car seat weight: 4.7 kg
Package weight: 6.17 kg
Package dimensions: L 73 x W 33 x H 45 cm
Download the Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro Car Seat instruction manual.
Maxi-Cosi’s 24 months warranty reflects their confidence in the high quality of our design, engineering, production and product performance. Maxi-Cosi confirm that this product was manufactured in accordance with the current European safety requirements and quality standards which are applicable to this product, and that this product is free from defects on materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
Under the conditions mentioned herein, this warranty may be invoked by consumers in the countries where this product has been sold by a subsidiary of the Dorel Group or by an authorised dealer or retailer (PramFox).
Maxi-Cosi’s 24 months warranty covers all manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship when used in normal conditions and in accordance with our user manual for a period of 24 months from the date of the original retail purchase by the first end-user customer.
To request repairs or spare parts under our warranty for defects in materials and workmanship you must present your proof of purchase, made within the 24 months preceding the service request.
Maxi-Cosi’s 24 months warranty does not apply to defects caused by normal wear and tear, damage caused by accidents, abusive use, negligence, fire, liquid contact or other external cause, damage which is the consequence of failing to comply with the user manual, damage caused by use with another product, damage caused by service by anyone who is not authorised by Maxi-Cosi, or if the product is stolen or if any label or identification number has been removed from the product or has been changed.
Examples of normal wear and tear include wheels and fabric worn down by regular use and the natural breakdown of colours and materials due to normal aging of the product.
What to do in case of defects:
Should problems or defects arise, please contact PramFox. Maxi-Cosi’s 24 months warranty is recognised by Maxi-Cosi(1). You must present your proof of purchase, made within the 24 months preceding the service request. It is easiest if you get your service request pre-approved by us. If you submit a valid claim under this warranty, Maxi-Cosi may request that you return your product to PramFox or that you ship the product to Maxi-Cosi in accordance with Maxi-Cosi’s instructions. Maxi-Cosi will pay for shipment and for return freight if all instructions are followed. Damage and/or defects neither covered by Maxi-Cosi warranty nor by the legal rights of the consumer and/or damage and/or defects with respect to products that are not covered by Maxi-Cosi’s warranty can be handled at a reasonable fee.
Rights of the consumer:
A consumer has legal rights pursuant to applicable consumer legislation, which may vary from country to country. The rights of the consumer under applicable national legislation are not affected by this warranty.
This warranty is provided by Dorel Netherlands. Maxi-Cosi is registered in The Netherlands under company number 17060920. Maxi-Cosi’s trading address is Korendijk 5, 5704 RD Helmond, The Netherlands, and their ostal address is P.O. Box 6071, 5700 ET Helmond, The Netherlands.
(1) Products purchased from retailers or dealers that remove or change labels or identification numbers are considered unauthorised. Products purchased from unauthorised retailers are also considered unauthorised. No warranty applies to these products since the authenticity of these products cannot be ascertained.
Thank you for choosing Maxi-Cosi! Maxi-Cosi offers you a warranty of 24 months on all Maxi-Cosi products. Maxi-Cosi’s consumer care team will help you in case of challenges you might encounter with your product.
Register your Maxi-Cosi product online. This way Maxi-Cosi’s consumer care team is able to give you the optimal support when you need it.
Keeping children safe is our utmost priority. As such, we have a strict no-return policy for child safety products as it is not possible to ascertain the complete history (how it was used/if any parts of the product might be compromised) of the product before considering resale.
We encourage you to contact us to ensure that this product is suitable for your family prior to purchase.
For more information on our returns policy, visit our Returns Policy page.