Nuna Arra Next Infant Car Seat
The Nuna Arra Next is a lightweight car seat suitable from newborn up to 13kg. At just 3.5kg (without insert and canopy), it’s a breeze to tote around town with. It works perfectly with the Nuna Base Next 360 ISOfix System (sold separately) so you can easily click the Arra car seat to the base and go. The Arra features three recline positions, which work in the vehicle’s backset and on your stroller, and an adjustable head support and no-rethread harness to accommodate your baby easily as they grow.
Thanks to it’s near lie-flat recline (157 degree), you can take longer car journeys or take longer strolls/adventures with your baby in their strollers (babies are not recommended to remain in their car seat for more than two hours). Certified to the stringent i-Size standard, the Arra has a high strength handle and side impact protection for your baby’s safety and your peace of mind. It’s also fitted with a UPF50+ canopy with ventilation panel, ideal for the sweltering heat in the late afternoon.
After your baby has outgrown the Arra car seat, you can easily transit them to the Nuna Todl Next Car Seat, which fits perfectly on the same Nuna Base Next.
Check out the Nuna Arra Next Vehicle Fitting Information to find out if the carrycot car seat fits your vehicle (it measures L81 x W44 x H59 cm).
- Rear-facing only
- Child height: 40-85cm
- Birth to 13kg
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2020
- NEXT system™ compatible: The NEXT system offers ultimate flexibility with four solutions for the first four years, conveniently using one base for all compatible products.
- Lightweight, around 3.5* kg (not including the canopy and insert)
- Super comfortable for baby. Premium i-Size protection for your peace of mind.
- Heavy-duty shell and removable full body insert keep them snug and supported.
- Converts to a flat reclining seat—157° angle—usable in the vehicle or on a pushchair.
- Three recline positions, in both car seat and travel system modes.
- Removable headrest’s patented Tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby.
- The high-strength handle transfers a large portion of the crash forces into the shell and thus protects the particularly sensitive head area"
- All over side impact protection thanks to Nuna’s smart SIP system featuring EPP energy absorbing foam.
- Luxe leatherette carry handle
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade and mesh peek-a-boo window
- Super resilient top of the line plastics. Three point harness keeps little ones in place.
- One-hand, 10 position headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness.
- Infant inserts keep them snug and supported. When baby outgrows, they easily remove.
- Five-second, True lock™ base installation makes set up swift, simple and secure, using vehicle’s ISOFIX anchor points.
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Coloured indicators confirm proper installation— no second-guessing.
- Woven fabric creates a homespun, subtle texture, while Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber, create a natural and earthy feel. *TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- Included with purchase: Merino wool insert
Download the Nuna Arra Infant Car Seat instruction manual.
- Complies with European standard: ECE R129/03
- Factory certified ISO 14001 ISO 9001 OHSAS 18001
- WEIGHT: 3.50 kg (Weight does not include inserts or canopy)
- Car seat dimensions: L 64-77 x W 43 x H 59 cm
- Package dimensions: 84 x 45 x 36cm
Nuna purposely designed our high-quality product so that it can grow with both your child and family. Because of this, Nuna's gear is covered by a warranty, starting from the day it was delivered.
If for some reason Nuna's gear shows a defect in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, please contact PramFox. To make a claim under the warranty, please have your sales receipt, proof of purchase, model number and serial number on hand. If such a defect is discovered during the warranty period, we will, at our own discretion, repair or replace your product at no cost to you.
Please note that this warranty is only valid for goods returned in the original country of purchase.
Nuna's warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear such that would occur over extended product lifecycle usage such as natural fading of colors and breakdown of materials
- Incorrect or inappropriate usage of gear including but not limited to care, maintenance, storage and cleaning that does not follow the instructions in our manuals
- Casualties and carelessness including those caused by both unsuitable parts and by both air or freight transportation
- Repairs carried out by a third party.
Warranty length details
All of Nuna’s gear is covered by a 2-year warranty, starting from the day they were delivered. The first year is automatic and the second year is added when you register your product online. Please put the delivery date in the ‘Purchase Date’ field when filling in the Product Registration Form.