One base. Many ways to ride.
The Nuna Base Next 360 ISOfix System offers ultimate adaptibility as the foundation of a modular system compatible with the versatile Nuna Pipa Next infant car seat, Nuna Todl Next car seat, a sleek seat that grows with baby from newborn to toddler, Nuna Cari Next 2-in-1 carrycot and infant car seat and the Nuna Arra Next infant car seat.
Simple and secure
The Base Next provides simple and secure installation, features a rotation that allows for simple harnessing, and has built-in side impact protection for ultimate safety. Made with resilient, shock-absorbing plastics, this car seat base features a crumple zone within the stability leg to absorb impact and minimise force to baby. With 13 adjustable ISOFIX positions to boot, this is one can-do car seat base.
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2020
- Next system compatible: The Next system offers ultimate flexibility with four solutions for the first four years, conveniently using one base for all compatible products.
- 360° rotation for easy harnessing and Next system car seat installation with just one click.
- Rebound bar provides more room for child’s legs.
- True lock™ base installation technology make set up swift, simple and secure using a vehicle’s ISOFIX anchor points
- 13 ISOFIX positions allow a custom fit on your vehicle seat.
- Secure Display: coloured indication bars verify proper installation of base and seat. No second-guessing.
- Load leg indicators, seat attachment indicators, and seat rotation indicators individually show all in one display simple display making installation a cinch.
- Resilient, shock-absorbing plastics reduce force, keeping baby safe.
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby.
- Built-in storage pocket for easy access to the user manual.
Base dimensions: L 65 x W 41 x H 48 cm
Base weight: 7 kg
Download the Nuna Base Next 360 ISOfix System instruction manual.
Nuna purposely designed our high-quality product so that it can grow with both your child and family. Because of this, Nuna's gear is covered by a warranty, starting from the day it was delivered.
If for some reason Nuna's gear shows a defect in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, please contact PramFox. To make a claim under the warranty, please have your sales receipt, proof of purchase, model number and serial number on hand. If such a defect is discovered during the warranty period, we will, at our own discretion, repair or replace your product at no cost to you.
Please note that this warranty is only valid for goods returned in the original country of purchase.
Nuna's warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear such that would occur over extended product lifecycle usage such as natural fading of colors and breakdown of materials
- Incorrect or inappropriate usage of gear including but not limited to care, maintenance, storage and cleaning that does not follow the instructions in our manuals
- Casualties and carelessness including those caused by both unsuitable parts and by both air or freight transportation
- Repairs carried out by a third party.
Warranty length details
All of Nuna’s gear is covered by a 2-year warranty, starting from the day they were delivered. The first year is automatic and the second year is added when you register your product online. Please put the delivery date in the ‘Purchase Date’ field when filling in the Product Registration Form.