The Nuna Mixx Carrycot connects to your Nuna Mixx Next Stroller frame (sold separately) in a single click. It offers your baby a safe and comfortable environment from birth to 9kg, and comes complete with a plush mattress, ventilated panels and dream drape so your little one can nap uninterrupted.
It’s designed for the weather with mesh panels on the canopy and around the carrycot to keep bub cool and UPF 50+ canopy with dream drape, which pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly.
Lightweight at 4kg, the Nuna Mixx Carrycot folds into a flat unit so you can stash it away easily when not in use. Its mattress cover, top cover and hidden storage compartment can be removed and are machine washable for easy clean up! Available for special orders only, please contact us if you’re interested.
- Compact, flat fold
- Use from birth to approx 9kg
- UPF 50+ canopy with Dream drape
- Luxe hand-sewn leather-look carry handle
- Connects easily to the MIXX pushchair frame
- Additional mesh panels for all-season comfort
- Non-slip feet for added security and cleanliness
- Soft mattress cover and top cover are machine washable
- Top cover is easily removable with quick release magnets
- Hidden storage compartment is both removable and washable
Carrycot weight: 4.2 kg
Dimensions: L90.5 x W43 x H63cm
Download the Nuna Mixx Carrycot instruction manual.
Nuna purposely designed our high-quality product so that it can grow with both your child and family. Because of this, Nuna's gear is covered by a warranty, starting from the day it was delivered.
If for some reason Nuna's gear shows a defect in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, please contact PramFox. To make a claim under the warranty, please have your sales receipt, proof of purchase, model number and serial number on hand. If such a defect is discovered during the warranty period, we will, at our own discretion, repair or replace your product at no cost to you.
Please note that this warranty is only valid for goods returned in the original country of purchase.
Nuna's warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear such that would occur over extended product lifecycle usage such as natural fading of colors and breakdown of materials
- Incorrect or inappropriate usage of gear including but not limited to care, maintenance, storage and cleaning that does not follow the instructions in our manuals
- Casualties and carelessness including those caused by both unsuitable parts and by both air or freight transportation
- Repairs carried out by a third party.
Warranty length details
All of Nuna’s gear is covered by a 2-year warranty, starting from the day they were delivered. The first year is automatic and the second year is added when you register your product online. Please put the delivery date in the ‘Purchase Date’ field when filling in the Product Registration Form.