The Nuna Mixx Next Stroller is a full-featured stroller designed to make adventures with your mini trooper a lot easier. Packed with tons of functional features, the Mixx Next keeps your baby snug and comfortable from day one (the seat reclines flat with the one hand lever!) up to 22kg, so you’re all covered for the next 4 years.
The Mixx Next features four different configurations, you can use have your baby facing you or the world, in the Nuna Mixx Carrycot (sold separately) or the Nuna Pipa Next car seat or Nuna Arra Next car seat (sold separately) with the included post car seat adapters. It folds flat and stands on its own, so you can easily place it into a corner in the trunk or apartment. Once collapsed, you can use it in trolley mode, which is very handy for lifting the stroller up and down the stairs (great overhead bridges or your walk-up apartment).
Thanks to its large, foam-filled all-terrain wheels and suspension, the Mixx Next stroller obliterates bumps and shakiness from going up kerbs or on rugged terrains. With the Mixx Next, you can navigate tight spaces like supermarket aisles, turn around corners, and busy streets during the rush hour effortlessly with only one hand! At only 60cm wide, it should work reasonably well on public transport. In addition, the stroller seat is designed to be higher than most strollers—at table height—so it can double up as a high chair when you’re in a restaurant or cafe.
As expected from Nuna, this stroller doesn’t skim on comfort features for both bub and the parent. It’s kitted out with an extendable canopy with mesh panels for ventilation, and a mesh peek-a-boo window meticulously designed with magnetic closures for undisturbed naps. And in summertime or if you’re living in the tropics, you’ll appreciate this brilliant feature: the Mixx Next comes with a seat apron to keep your baby snug on cold days, which you can remove to reveal a mesh seat panel when the heat is sweltering. It also has a telescoping handlebar (with three positions) to accommodate different caregivers, and that makes cruising with the stroller ergonomic and comfortable.
The Nuna Mixx Next also has a few convenience features like a little pocket on the back of the seat to tuck your cell phone away, a generous and easy-access storage basket with a zipped pocket for smaller items. With all these functional and brilliant features, the Mixx Next helps bring your outing-anxiety down to manageable levels.
If you're taking your Mixx stroller along on your next overseas adventure, keep your stroller protected with the Nuna Stroller Travel Bag.
To make it easy for you, we've collated all the Nuna Mixx Next Stroller accessories in one place.
What’s in the box:
1 x Mixx Next stroller
1 x Seat apron
1 x Raincover
1 x Post car seat adapters (pair)
- Maximum weight: 22kg
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2020
- Easy to fold, flip the seat, and switch to carry cot or car seat modes
- Compact fold-away axle™ for a more compact fold
- Locks when you fold it with a quick click. Easy to pull behind you like a trolley.
- Rear-wheel Free Flex suspension™ and front-wheel progressive suspension technology
- Tires are tough, foam filled and ready for any terrain
- Front, swivel lock wheels
- Simple, one-touch, rear wheel braking system
- Luxe leatherette accented & height-adjustable pushbar
- Removable leatherette child armbar
- True-flat sleeper recline for quick naps on the go
- All-season seat keeps baby cosy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer.
- MagneTech Secure Snap™, the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- Five position recline: easily adjusts with one hand.
- Water repellent, UPF 50+ canopy is extendable and features a flip out eyeshade, ventilation panel, and window.
- No re-thread, five point harness that converts to a three point harness. Baby is good to grow.
- Removable & reversible two-piece seat pad grows with baby
- Adjustable calf support with integrated footrest comforts little snoozers
- Two compartment basket including secret zipper pocket
- Cell phone pocket on seat back
- Woven with a distinctive thread creating a unique texture with a bamboo blend knit.
- Included: Rain cover protects your child from the elements as you make your way around.
- Stroller weight: 11 kg (Without insert, armbar, or canopy)
Download the Nuna Mixx Next Stroller instruction manual.
Nuna purposely designed our high-quality product so that it can grow with both your child and family. Because of this, Nuna's gear is covered by a warranty, starting from the day it was delivered.
If for some reason Nuna's gear shows a defect in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, please contact PramFox. To make a claim under the warranty, please have your sales receipt, proof of purchase, model number and serial number on hand. If such a defect is discovered during the warranty period, we will, at our own discretion, repair or replace your product at no cost to you.
Please note that this warranty is only valid for goods returned in the original country of purchase.
Nuna's warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear such that would occur over extended product lifecycle usage such as natural fading of colors and breakdown of materials
- Incorrect or inappropriate usage of gear including but not limited to care, maintenance, storage and cleaning that does not follow the instructions in our manuals
- Casualties and carelessness including those caused by both unsuitable parts and by both air or freight transportation
- Repairs carried out by a third party.
Warranty length details
All of Nuna’s gear is covered by a 2-year warranty, starting from the day they were delivered. The first year is automatic and the second year is added when you register your product online. Please put the delivery date in the ‘Purchase Date’ field when filling in the Product Registration Form.