Nuna Pipa Next i-Size Car Seat
Lightweight at just 2.8 kg, the Nuna Pipa Next i-Size car seat is easy to tote around the city. It installs easily with either your vehicle's seat belt or the Nuna Base Next 360 ISOfix System (sold separately). Designed with all the details for a safe and comfortable ride, the Pipa Next features an adjustable headrest and infant insert to ensure an optimal fit as bub grow. It also features superior side impact protection with built-in wings that automatically deploys when used with the Pipa Next ISOfix base for your peace of mind. Thanks to the Pipa Next, travelling with your little one is a breeze.
- Suitable from birth to 13kg, from 40 - 83 cm
- A born star - Result 1.6 (good) at the child car seat test 05/2020.
- Lightweight, protective and portable. Only 2.8 kg (weight does not include inserts or canopy)
- Super comfortable for baby. Premium i-Size protection for your peace of mind.
- Removable headrest’s patented Tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- Automatic Side impact protection for ultimate peace of mind.
- Luxe leatherette carry handle
- Dream drape™ pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets. Because nothing beats a lovely, uninterrupted nap.
- One-hand, 7 position height adjustable headrest.
- No re-thread, three-point harness works with one hand to effortlessly fit growing riders for maximum security.
- Infant inserts keep them snug and supported. When baby outgrows, they easily remove.
- Belt path on the seat shell gives you a choice of installation method: either with car belt or PIPA next base
- Five-second, True lock™ base installation makes set up swift, simple and secure, using vehicle’s ISOFIX anchor points.
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimises force to baby
- Coloured indicators confirm proper installation— no second-guessing.
- 13 ISOFIX positions allow a custom fit on your vehicle seat.
- TUV aircraft certified to travel everywhere. And beyond.
- Woven fabric creates a homespun, subtle texture, while Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fibre, create a natural and earthy feel. *TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- Included with purchase: Merino wool insert & Dream drape™
- Compatible with all Nuna pushchairs (click here for compatibility chart)
- Car seat weight: 2.8 kg (without insert or canopy)
- Car seat dimensions: L 67 - 86 x W 44- 59 x H 72- 118 cm
- Safety credentials: UN R129 (i-Size)*
*Please note that on a technicality, although i-Size is the most recent European regulation, the Singapore Traffic Police have not officially updated their documents to show that i-Size is recognised as a legal restraint certification in Singapore.
Download the Nuna Pipa Next i-Size Car Seat instruction manual.
Nuna purposely designed our high-quality product so that it can grow with both your child and family. Because of this, Nuna's gear is covered by a warranty, starting from the day it was delivered.
If for some reason Nuna's gear shows a defect in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, please contact PramFox. To make a claim under the warranty, please have your sales receipt, proof of purchase, model number and serial number on hand. If such a defect is discovered during the warranty period, we will, at our own discretion, repair or replace your product at no cost to you.
Please note that this warranty is only valid for goods returned in the original country of purchase.
Nuna's warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear such that would occur over extended product lifecycle usage such as natural fading of colors and breakdown of materials
- Incorrect or inappropriate usage of gear including but not limited to care, maintenance, storage and cleaning that does not follow the instructions in our manuals
- Casualties and carelessness including those caused by both unsuitable parts and by both air or freight transportation
- Repairs carried out by a third party.
Warranty length details
All of Nuna’s gear is covered by a 2-year warranty, starting from the day they were delivered. The first year is automatic and the second year is added when you register your product online. Please put the delivery date in the ‘Purchase Date’ field when filling in the Product Registration Form.