Simply click the Nuna Triv Carrycot onto your Nuna Triv Stroller (with the adapters included with the Triv stroller) and bub's all ready to ride and nap from birth to 9kg. Designed for city living, the carrycot is lightweight and features a compact flat fold so you can take it anywhere you go. It's also fitted with UPF50+ canopy with Dream drape, and a mesh ventilation window to keep bub cool, great for the sweltering temperatures in Singapore!
The Triv Carrycot features a machine-washable mattress cover and top cover for easy cleaning and washing. It also has a hidden storage compartment for easy access to bub's essentials!
- Suitable from birth to 9 kg
- UPF 50+ canopy with Dream drape™
- Dream drape™ pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets. Because nothing beats a lovely, uninterrupted nap.
- Mesh peek-a-boo window
- Compact, flat fold
- Luxe hand-sewn leather-look carry handle
- Soft mattress cover and top cover are machine washable
- Hidden storage compartment
- Non-slip feet for added security and cleanliness
- Top cover is easily removable with quick release magnets
- Connects easily to the TRIV pushchair frame with bassinet adaptor
- Carrycot: 3.1 kg
- Carrycot dimensions: L 87 x W 43 x H 58 cm
- Folded carrycot dimensions: L 87 x W 43 x H 16 cm
Download the Nuna Triv Carrycot instruction manual.
Nuna purposely designed our high-quality product so that it can grow with both your child and family. Because of this, Nuna's gear is covered by a warranty, starting from the day it was delivered.
If for some reason Nuna's gear shows a defect in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, please contact PramFox. To make a claim under the warranty, please have your sales receipt, proof of purchase, model number and serial number on hand. If such a defect is discovered during the warranty period, we will, at our own discretion, repair or replace your product at no cost to you.
Please note that this warranty is only valid for goods returned in the original country of purchase.
Nuna's warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear such that would occur over extended product lifecycle usage such as natural fading of colors and breakdown of materials
- Incorrect or inappropriate usage of gear including but not limited to care, maintenance, storage and cleaning that does not follow the instructions in our manuals
- Casualties and carelessness including those caused by both unsuitable parts and by both air or freight transportation
- Repairs carried out by a third party.
Warranty length details
All of Nuna’s gear is covered by a 2-year warranty, starting from the day they were delivered. The first year is automatic and the second year is added when you register your product online. Please put the delivery date in the ‘Purchase Date’ field when filling in the Product Registration Form.