Nuna Triv Stroller
The Nuna TRIV Stroller is a compact city stroller ideal for urban parents or jet setters. Featuring a reversible seat, you can have bub riding forward-facing or parent-facing depending on your (or your little one's) preference. It's designed with all-wheel suspension and a compact one-hand fold to make navigating the city easier. Pair it with the Nuna TRIV Carrycot to create a comfortable newborn space for your baby during their first few months.
- Maximum weight: 22kg
- Seat faces both ways and folds flat in both directions
- Folds quickly with one hand and stands on its own
- Water repellent UPF 50+ canopy is extendable and features a flip out eyeshade and window
- One-hand on-the-go recline and height adjustable pushbar
- Quick-release, five point no-rethread harness converts to a three point harness
- All wheel suspension, rubber tires, one-touch brake and front swivel wheel locks
- Merino wool insert—just the right amount of cosy promises a comfortable ride
- Adjustable calf support
- Compatible with Nuna Triv Carrycot (sold separately)
- Travel system ready - simply attach a Nuna Pipa series infant car seat (sold separately) to the included ring adaptor
- All-season seat keeps baby cosy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer
- Handy storage pocket and oversized storage basket
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and removable armbar lend style to your stroll
- Rain cover protects your child from the elements as you make your way around
- Stroller weight: 8.8 kg (Without insert, armbar, or canopy), 6.6 kg (Frame & ring adaptor)
- Stroller dimensions: L 81 x W 52 x H 109 cm
- Stroller dimensions (folded): L 32 x W 52 x H 65 cm
Click here to download the instruction manual for the Nuna Triv Stroller.
Nuna purposely designed our high-quality product so that it can grow with both your child and family. Because of this, Nuna's gear is covered by a warranty, starting from the day it was purchased.
If for some reason Nuna's gear shows a defect in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, please contact PramFox. To make a claim under the warranty, please have your sales receipt, proof of purchase, model number and serial number on hand. If such a defect is discovered during the warranty period, we will, at our own discretion, repair or replace your product at no cost to you.
Please note that this warranty is only valid for goods returned in the original country of purchase.
Nuna's warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear such that would occur over extended product lifecycle usage such as natural fading of colors and breakdown of materials
- Incorrect or inappropriate usage of gear including but not limited to care, maintenance, storage and cleaning that does not follow the instructions in our manuals
- Casualties and carelessness including those caused by both unsuitable parts and by both air or freight transportation
- Repairs carried out by a third party.
Warranty length details
All of Nuna's gear is covered by a 2-year warranty, from starting the day it was purchased. This excludes accessories.
Nuna's accessories are covered by a 1-year warranty, starting from the day they were purchased.