Nuna Triv Stroller 2022
Enjoy the benefits of a fully-featured stroller in a compact package with the Nuna Triv Stroller. The Triv stroller offers multiple configurations to meet your baby’s needs from birth up to 22kg: it has a double-facing lay-flat seat*, and is compatible with the Nuna Triv Carrycot (sold separately) and Nuna Pipa Car Seat (sold separately) with the included adapters.
The Triv stroller sets up and packs down effortlessly thanks to its nifty one-hand fold, and that makes it ideal for city folks especially for hopping in/out of a taxi or going down the stairs at the station. Compact enough for even the smallest corners of your apartment (it measures 32 x 52 x 65cm when folded), the Triv stroller stands on its own when folded for a smaller footprint. It’s also narrow enough (only 52cm wide!) for you to navigate the tight shopping aisles, enter the gantries at the station, and rush hour crowds with ease.
With the Triv Stroller, you can easily keep up with the uneven pavements, random cracks on the pavements, concrete craters; it features all-wheel suspension, rubber tires and lockable swivel front wheels for extra stability to tackle different terrains.
As you’d expect from Nuna, the Triv is designed meticulously with your baby’s comfort in mind. It’s kitted out with an extendable canopy with mesh panels for ventilation, and a mesh peek-a-boo window with magnetic closures for undisturbed naps. The Triv also has an all-season seat, which is a brilliant feature to keep your baby snug on cold days, and cool during the sweltering temperatures in the late afternoon with its mesh seat. It also has a telescoping handlebar to accommodate different caregivers for a more ergonomic and comfortable strolling experience.
The Nuna Triv also has a few convenience features like a handy storage pocket to tuck away your personal items, and a generous and easy-access storage basket for your essentials or shopping/grocery haul. A raincover is also included. With all these functional features, the Nuna Triv makes cruising around town with your baby more manageable.
If you're taking your Triv along on your next overseas adventure, keep your stroller protected with the Nuna Stroller Travel Bag.
To make it easy for you, we've collated all the Nuna Triv Stroller accessories in one place.
*Note: this is the Euro model which lays flat for newborns. The US model does not.
- Maximum weight: 22kg
- Seat faces both ways and folds flat in both directions
- Folds quickly with one hand and stands on its own
- Water repellent UPF 50+ canopy is extendable and features a flip out eyeshade and window
- One-hand on-the-go recline and height adjustable pushbar
- Quick-release, five point no-rethread harness converts to a three point harness
- All wheel suspension, rubber tires, one-touch brake and front swivel wheel locks
- Merino wool insert—just the right amount of cosy promises a comfortable ride
- Adjustable calf support
- Self-ejecting magnetic buckle
- Puncture-proof technology
- Mesh peek-a-boo window
- Compatible with Nuna Triv Carrycot (sold separately)
- Travel system ready - simply attach a Nuna Pipa car seat (sold separately) to the included post adaptor
- All-season seat keeps baby cosy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer
- Handy storage pocket and oversized storage basket
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and removable armbar lend style to your stroll
- Rain cover protects your child from the elements as you make your way around
- Stroller weight: 8.8 kg (Without insert, armbar, or canopy)
- Stroller dimensions: L 81 x W 52 x H 109 cm
- Stroller dimensions (folded): L 32 x W 52 x H 65 cm
- Package dimensions: 70 x 42 x 54cm
Download the Nuna Triv Stroller instruction manual.
Nuna purposely designed our high-quality product so that it can grow with both your child and family. Because of this, Nuna's gear is covered by a warranty, starting from the day it was delivered.
If for some reason Nuna's gear shows a defect in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, please contact PramFox. To make a claim under the warranty, please have your sales receipt, proof of purchase, model number and serial number on hand. If such a defect is discovered during the warranty period, we will, at our own discretion, repair or replace your product at no cost to you.
Please note that this warranty is only valid for goods returned in the original country of purchase.
Nuna's warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear such that would occur over extended product lifecycle usage such as natural fading of colors and breakdown of materials
- Incorrect or inappropriate usage of gear including but not limited to care, maintenance, storage and cleaning that does not follow the instructions in our manuals
- Casualties and carelessness including those caused by both unsuitable parts and by both air or freight transportation
- Repairs carried out by a third party.
Warranty length details
All of Nuna’s gear is covered by a 2-year warranty, starting from the day they were delivered. The first year is automatic and the second year is added when you register your product online. Please put the delivery date in the ‘Purchase Date’ field when filling in the Product Registration Form.
This product has a limited returns policy for both change-of-mind and warranty coverage. We encourage you to contact us to ensure that this product is suitable for your family prior to purchase. For more information on our returns policy, visit our Returns Policy page.