Nuna Trvl Compact Stroller
The Nuna Trvl Compact Stroller is a nifty stroller that doesn’t compromise on the conveniences and features of a full featured stroller. Lightweight at just 7kg, the Trvl Stroller is perfect as an everyday stroller for quick errands around town or as a travel stroller (it fits the overhead compartment of an airplane!).
The Trvl features an easy one-hand self-collapsing fold and a built-in carry strap, which makes it a cinch to tote around with, ideal if you’re taking bub out alone. Taking the stairs at the train station or going on the overhead bridge will be a breeze! Plus, it’s only 52cm wide, which means you should be able to take it up the bus and get through the MRT gantries easily!
Compact but mighty, this stroller accommodates your little one from birth (with car seat) up to 22kg. It also has features for a smoother and comfortable ride: all-wheel suspension, lockable front swivel wheels, strap-recline for a customisable recline, easy access and removable basket for storing bub’s essentials and adjustable calf support.
Getting from car to stroller with the Trvl stroller is an easy feat - simply attach your Nuna Pipa Car Seat to the arm bar (no adapters needed). It also features a water-repellent canopy with UPF50+ sun protection and a peek-a boo window.
- Luxury features for city and travel meet lightweight convenience
- Creates a sleek-looking travel system connecting directly with Nuna Pipa Car Seat series with just a click—no adapters needed
- Self-folding stroller opens and closes with one hand
- Free-standing compact fold
- MagneTech Secure Snap™, a self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- Ultra-lightweight and easy to carry with the arm bar when folded
- One-hand, multi-position recline and adjustable calf support for added comfort
- Progressive front and rear-wheel suspension technology provides a smooth ride
- One-handed steering and exceptional maneuverability make it a dream to push and turn
- Water repellent, easy to clean, UPF 50+ canopy provides both coverage and multiple windows
- Quick-release, no-rethread five-point harness for easy adjustments
- Luxe leatherette accented push bar and arm bar lend style to your strolls
- Quick release wheels make for an even more compact fold
- Simple, one-touch, rear-wheel braking system
- The removable and rotating arm bar fits kids of all sizes
- Front swivel wheels with swivel locks
- Easy access basket for storing on-the-go essentials
- Product weight: 7.00 kg (6.8 kg without armbar)
- Product dimensions: L 88 x W 52 x H 111 cm
- Folded dimensions: L 35 x W 52 x H 72 cm
- Package dimensions: 68 x 48 x 32cm
Nuna purposely designed our high-quality product so that it can grow with both your child and family. Because of this, Nuna's gear is covered by a warranty, starting from the day it was delivered.
If for some reason Nuna's gear shows a defect in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, please contact PramFox. To make a claim under the warranty, please have your sales receipt, proof of purchase, model number and serial number on hand. If such a defect is discovered during the warranty period, we will, at our own discretion, repair or replace your product at no cost to you.
Please note that this warranty is only valid for goods returned in the original country of purchase.
Nuna's warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear such that would occur over extended product lifecycle usage such as natural fading of colors and breakdown of materials
- Incorrect or inappropriate usage of gear including but not limited to care, maintenance, storage and cleaning that does not follow the instructions in our manuals
- Casualties and carelessness including those caused by both unsuitable parts and by both air or freight transportation
- Repairs carried out by a third party.
Warranty length details
All of Nuna’s gear is covered by a 2-year warranty, starting from the day they were delivered. The first year is automatic and the second year is added when you register your product online. Please put the delivery date in the ‘Purchase Date’ field when filling in the Product Registration Form.