Tutti Bambini CoZee XL Bedside Crib & Cot
The CoZee XL bedside crib offers the functionality you need to sleep side-by-side with your baby from birth until approximately 6 months, whilst the revolutionary cot expansion frames allow you to extend the life of the product to up to 2 years.
The drop-side function is present on both the crib and the cot modes and allows you to easily access your baby without reaching too far over the side. Whilst in crib mode, the drop-side function offers a safe method of co-sleeping.
Handy Storage Shelf
Need more than two hands? This practical under seat storage shelf gives you a handy place to stow wipes, muslin squares, favourite baby toys, right there, where you need them.
6 Height Positions
You can easily adjust the height of your Cozee XL bedside crib with 6 different height positions. You can even position one side higher than the other to help relieve the symptoms of reflux and congestion.
The solid base and strong support legs of CoZee XL ensure a safe transition from the initial crib mode up until the final sofa expansion (CoZee XL Junior Bed & Sofa Expansion Pack sold separately), safeguarding your child's comfort throughout all the growth stages (up to 4 years and beyond).
- Crib Assembled Dimensions: L90 x W55 x H69 to 84cm
- Cot Assembled Dimensions: L131 x W66 x H84
- Mattress Size Crib (included): 80cm x 50cm x 3cm
- Crib Mattress Details: Corn Fibre Mattress
- Crib Assembled Weight: 12.5kg
- Cot Assembled Weight: 16.2kg
- Mattress Height: Position 1: 49-52cm, Position 2: 52-55cm, Position 3: 55-58cm, Position 4: 58-61cm, Position 5: 61-64cm, Position 6: 64+cm
- Crib Age Suitability: From Birth to 6 Months approximately
- Cot Age Suitability: From 6 Months to 2 Years approximately
Care Instructions: Zip off inner liner and mattress cover, pop in the washing machine for a deep clean. Outer fabrics - Sponge clean with a mild detergent. To clean the frame, just wipe down with a soft cloth and mild detergent.
Safety: Complies with BS EN 1130:2019, EN716 :2017+AC:2019 and BS 8509:2008+A1:2011.