Free Plane Pal (worth 99.90) with each purchase of UPPAbaby Minu Compact Stroller! While stocks last.
Designed for your daily adventure, exciting excursions and travels, the UPPAbaby Minu Stroller offers modern convenience in a portable, lightweight stroller. At just under 6.8 kg, it offers compact and lightweight manouverability. Go where you want, how you want – there’s nothing extra holding you back.
To make it easy for you, we've collated all the UPPAbaby MINU Compact Stroller accessories in one place.
- Suitable from birth with UPPAbaby Minu From Birth Kit accessory
- Spacious seat holds up to 22.7 kg
- Multi-position recline
- Extendable, pop out UPF 50+ sunshade
- Vented peekaboo window
- Large, easy-access basket with 9 kg weight limit
- Shock-absorbing, all wheel suspension
- MESA Infant Car Seat compatible with addition of adapters
- 100% full-grain leather handlebar
- Lightweight, portable design with carry handle and shoulder strap
- One-handed, one-step compact fold, stands when folded
True Weight (includes canopy, wheels, and basket): 6.71 kg
Unfolded dimensions: L 90.2 x W 52.1 x H 104.1 cm
Folded dimensions: L 29.2 x W 52.1 x H 58.4 cm
Here are some videos from the manufacturer for the UPPAbaby Minu Stroller:
Download the UPPAbaby Minu Compact Stroller instruction manual.
UPPAbaby offers an extended warranty of one year for a total of three years on all strollers and select accessories (Bassinet, RumbleSeat, From Birth Kit and PiggyBack). To receive the additional one-year warranty, customers must register their product* within three months of purchase and provide a valid receipt from an authorised retailer.
*Please leave the country of purchase as ‘Australia’ if ‘Singapore’ is not in the list.
This warranty does not cover:
- Defects caused by misuse or poor maintenance; please refer to the product manual for guidance on item use and maintenance
- Damage caused by improper installation of UPPAbaby parts and/or accessories; please refer to product instruction booklet for guidance on item assembly and use
- Damage caused by corrosion mold or rust
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear
- Damage or degradation caused by the sun, sweat, detergents, damp storage conditions or frequent washings
- Repairs or modifications carried out by a third party
- Product purchased from an unauthorized retailer; authorized retailers are listed here
- Second owners and users other than the registrant
- Damage resulting from airline shipping and handling
- Products Involved in an accident
Read more about UPPAbaby’s warranty information on UPPAbaby’s website.