Designed for your daily adventure, exciting excursions and travels, the UPPAbaby Minu Stroller offers modern convenience in a portable, lightweight stroller. At just under 6.8 kg, it offers compact and lightweight manouverability. Go where you want, how you want – there’s nothing extra holding you back.
To make it easy for you, we've collated all the UPPAbaby MINU Compact Stroller accessories in one place.
- Suitable from birth with From Birth Kit accessory
- Spacious seat holds up to 22.7 kg
- Multi-position recline
- Extendable, pop out UPF 50+ sunshade
- Vented peekaboo window
- Large, easy-access basket with 9 kg weight limit
- Shock-absorbing, all wheel suspension
- MESA Infant Car Seat compatible with addition of adapters
- 100% full-grain leather handlebar
- Lightweight, portable design with carry handle and shoulder strap
- One-handed, one-step compact fold, stands when folded
True Weight (includes canopy, wheels, and basket): 6.71 kg
Unfolded dimensions: L 90.2 x W 52.1 x H 104.1 cm
Folded dimensions: L 29.2 x W 52.1 x H 58.4 cm
Here are some videos from the manufacturer for the UPPAbaby Minu Stroller:
UPPAbaby offers an extended warranty of one year for a total of three years on all strollers and select accessories (Bassinet, RumbleSeat, From Birth Kit and PiggyBack). To receive the additional one-year warranty, customers must register their product* within three months of purchase and provide a valid receipt from an authorised retailer.
*Please leave the country of purchase as ‘Australia’ if ‘Singapore’ is not in the list.
This warranty does not cover:
- Defects caused by misuse or poor maintenance; please refer to the product manual for guidance on item use and maintenance
- Damage caused by improper installation of UPPAbaby parts and/or accessories; please refer to product instruction booklet for guidance on item assembly and use
- Damage caused by corrosion mold or rust
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear
- Damage or degradation caused by the sun, sweat, detergents, damp storage conditions or frequent washings
- Repairs or modifications carried out by a third party
- Product purchased from an unauthorized retailer; authorized retailers are listed here
- Second owners and users other than the registrant
- Damage resulting from airline shipping and handling
- Products Involved in an accident
Read more about UPPAbaby’s warranty information on UPPAbaby’s website.