UPPAbaby VISTA RumbleSeat V2
Travelling with two kids in tow? Convert your UPPABaby VISTA stroller into a double stroller with the VISTA RumbleSeat V2 to accommodate your little ones in one stroller! Suitable for use from 6 months, the RumbleSeat offers both road- and parent-facing solutions.
- Compatible with VISTA models 2015-Later
- Suitable for children from 6 months to 17kg or 36″ (approx 91cm), whichever comes first
- Can be positioned forward and parent-facing
- Multi-position recline
- Quick, no-tools attachment to and removal from VISTA stroller with included adapters
- Five-point, no-rethread harness adjusts in a singular motion
- Extendable, zip out canopywith UPF 50+for added sun protection
- Includes Bumper Bar and Bug Shield
- UPPAbaby Snack Tray (sold separately) accessory fits bumper bar attachment
- Removable and washable fabric
- Seat depth: 24.1cm
- Seat back height (with canopy adjustment): 53.3cm - 58.4cm
- Foot rest: 28cm
- Weight: 2.72kg
Here's a short video from the manufacturer for the VISTA RumbleSeat:
Download the UPPAbaby VISTA RumbleSeat V2 instruction manual.
UPPAbaby offers an extended warranty of one year for a total of three years on all strollers and select accessories (Bassinet, RumbleSeat, From Birth Kit and PiggyBack). To receive the additional one-year warranty, customers must register their product* within three months of purchase and provide a valid receipt from an authorised retailer.
*Please leave the country of purchase as ‘Australia’ if ‘Singapore’ is not in the list.
This warranty does not cover:
- Defects caused by misuse or poor maintenance; please refer to the product manual for guidance on item use and maintenance
- Damage caused by improper installation of UPPAbaby parts and/or accessories; please refer to product instruction booklet for guidance on item assembly and use
- Damage caused by corrosion mold or rust
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear
- Damage or degradation caused by the sun, sweat, detergents, damp storage conditions or frequent washings
- Repairs or modifications carried out by a third party
- Product purchased from an unauthorized retailer; authorized retailers are listed here
- Second owners and users other than the registrant
- Damage resulting from airline shipping and handling
- Products Involved in an accident
Read more about UPPAbaby’s warranty information on UPPAbaby’s website.