UPPAbaby CRUZ V2 Stroller + FREE Cup Holder (UP $69)
The UPPAbaby CRUZ V2 is a nifty city stroller designed with a narrow frame to maneuver through doorways, small aisles or sidewalks with ease. Suitable from birth when used with UPPAbaby Infant Snug Seat or UPPAbaby Bassinet V2 accessory (sold separately), the CRUZ stroller features shock-absorbing, puncture-proof wheels for a smooth ride for baby while the adjustable leather handle and large capacity basket makes for comfortable use for you.
Offering multiple configurations, the CRUZ stroller seat is reversible so bub can ride facing you and road-facing when older. It's also travel system ready with car seats from leading brands (additional accessory UPPAbaby Infant Car Seat Adapter required).
Don't go down the rabbit hole of endless reviews, we've done it for you - check out the UPPAbaby CRUZ V2 Stroller Independent Customer Product Reviews.
To make it easy for you, we've collated all the UPPAbaby CRUZ V2 Stroller accessories in one place.
Here's a short video from the manufacturer for the UPPAbaby CRUZ stroller V2:
Download the instruction manual for the UPPAbaby CRUZ V2 Stroller instruction manual.
UPPAbaby offers an extended warranty of one year for a total of three years on all strollers and select accessories (Bassinet, RumbleSeat, From Birth Kit and PiggyBack). To receive the additional one-year warranty, customers must register their product* within three months of purchase and provide a valid receipt from an authorised retailer.
*Please leave the country of purchase as ‘Australia’ if ‘Singapore’ is not in the list.
This warranty does not cover:
- Defects caused by misuse or poor maintenance; please refer to the product manual for guidance on item use and maintenance
- Damage caused by improper installation of UPPAbaby parts and/or accessories; please refer to product instruction booklet for guidance on item assembly and use
- Damage caused by corrosion mold or rust
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear
- Damage or degradation caused by the sun, sweat, detergents, damp storage conditions or frequent washings
- Repairs or modifications carried out by a third party
- Product purchased from an unauthorized retailer; authorized retailers are listed here
- Second owners and users other than the registrant
- Damage resulting from airline shipping and handling
- Products Involved in an accident
Read more about UPPAbaby’s warranty information on UPPAbaby’s website.