UPPAbaby VISTA V2 Stroller
Offering more than a dozen configurations, the VISTA V2 stroller allows you to adapt the stroller to suit your family size; it accommodates two kids or twins with an extra UPPAbaby VISTA RumbleSeat V2 or UPPAbaby Bassinet V2 and up to three kids when you attach the glider board at the back. Featuring robust all-wheel suspension in the chassis and wheels, this stroller maneuvers smoothly even on uneven terrain.
When not in use, it folds down easily in a single step, perfect for public transport and narrow hallways! The VISTA V2 stroller is also travel system ready with car seats from leading brands (additional UPPAbaby Infant Car Seat Adapter required). It has all the elements that make a great and nifty city stroller for expanding families!
Don't go down the rabbit hole of endless reviews, we've done it for you - check out the UPPAbaby VISTA V2 Stroller Independent Customer Product Reviews.
To make it easy for you, we've collated all the UPPAbaby VISTA V2 Stroller accessories in one place.
Here is a short installation guide for the UPPAbaby VISTA V2 from the manufacturer:
Check out the rest of UPPAbaby VISTA V2 video tutorials. Download the instruction manual for the UPPAbaby VISTA V2 Stroller instruction manual.
Which adapters do I need?
Download the UPPAbaby VISTA V2 Stroller expansion guide and double configuration chart.
UPPAbaby offers an extended warranty of one year for a total of three years on all strollers and select accessories (Bassinet, RumbleSeat, From Birth Kit and PiggyBack). To receive the additional one-year warranty, customers must register their product* within three months of purchase and provide a valid receipt from an authorised retailer.
*Please leave the country of purchase as ‘Australia’ if ‘Singapore’ is not in the list.
This warranty does not cover:
- Defects caused by misuse or poor maintenance; please refer to the product manual for guidance on item use and maintenance
- Damage caused by improper installation of UPPAbaby parts and/or accessories; please refer to product instruction booklet for guidance on item assembly and use
- Damage caused by corrosion mold or rust
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear
- Damage or degradation caused by the sun, sweat, detergents, damp storage conditions or frequent washings
- Repairs or modifications carried out by a third party
- Product purchased from an unauthorized retailer; authorized retailers are listed here
- Second owners and users other than the registrant
- Damage resulting from airline shipping and handling
- Products Involved in an accident
Read more about UPPAbaby’s warranty information on UPPAbaby’s website.
This product has a limited returns policy for both change-of-mind and warranty coverage. We encourage you to contact us to ensure that this product is suitable for your family prior to purchase. For more information on our returns policy, visit our Returns Policy page.