The Elhee Baby Bottle is made of pure silicone, of new generation medical quality, and doesn’t contain BPA, BPS or any other substance likely to harm the health of babies.
Its unique and patented closing system excludes any risk of contact of the milk and its nutrients with materials other than those of the bottle and the silicone teat (zero contact with plastic). Thanks to its velvety and delicate touch, it is the ideal bottle to ensure a smooth transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding.
The bottles are provided with a teat Size 1 (0-6 months) medium flow, ideal for infant milk or water. For premature, breastfed or mixed breastfeeding babies, Elhee strongly recommend to use Size 1 slow flow teats (sold separately), in particular to avoid the risk of confusion breast / teat.
- Teat: physiological and anti-colic extra soft, with standard wide neck (interchangeable).
- Also available in Slow (S) or Dense (L) flow
- Ergonomic design: semi-rigid bottle for a perfect grip
- Easy to clean: Hand wash without a brush, the bottle is also compatible with the dishwasher, microwave, freezer, sterilizer and compatible bottle warmers (Milkeo, bib’expresso, Baby Milk Second by Béaba and Maternity by Bébé Confort)
- Beware of the risk of discoloration in the dishwasher: Do not wash the bottle in contact with carrot juice, tomato juice or other colored oils that may change the color.
- Made in Rhône-Alpes in short and responsible circuit (France)
Élhée BibRond is a new baby bottle concept in silicone, “healthy, sensory and streamlined”, whose strengths are:
- Its sensory and ergonomic design: BibRond is distinguished by its streamlined design, all in roundness, softness and poetry. The flexibility of Élhée BibRond’s materials and its subtle and delicate texture offer sensations close to natural breastfeeding.
- Its original design and guaranteed safety: designed in a pure, new generation medical grade silicone, selected for its highest degree of compliance, Élhée BibRond does not contain bisphenol A (BPA) nor any other substance likely to harm the baby’s health, such as its substitute bisphenol S (BPS) or lead, PVC, phthalate, nitrosamine, cadmium or heavy metals. Élhée BibRond is non-allergenic and is perfectly suitable for contact with food.
- Its unique, patented closure system eliminates the risk of the milk and its nutrients coming into contact with any materials other than those of the bottle, teat and silicone sealing disc.
Flexible, light and pleasant to the touch, Élhée BibRond is designed to guarantee a healthy diet for your baby and to offer you tender and carefree bonding moments during feeding time.
From what material is Elhee Baby Bottle made?
- The bottle, sealing disc and the teats are made of 100% silicone.
- The leak-proof cap, upper screw ring and lower ring are made of polypropylene (PP), a plastic that contains no additives, bisphenol-A (BPA) or bisphenol-S (BPS).
Elhee has chosen materials that comply with the highest possible safety standards, guaranteed completely harmless to your baby’s health, so you can feed your baby with total peace of mind.
What are the advantages of medical grade silicone?
The medical grade silicone used in the manufacture of BibRond is completely safe for your baby’s health. This silicone meets the US FDA, CPSIA, EN 14350 and BfR standards. It does not contain bisphenol A (BPA) or any other substance that could harm the health of babies, such as its substitute bisphenol S (BPS) lead, PVC, phthalate, nitrosamine, cadmium or heavy metals.
It also has many other advantages: it is flexible, hygienic, and non-sticky, it does not dry out or crack with use. It is resistant to extremes of temperature, it is dishwasher, microwave, sterilizer, fridge and freezer safe.
What is Bisphenol A or Bisphenol S?
Bisphenol-A (BPA) is a chemical used primarily for the production of plastic polycarbonate and acts as an impostor of estrogen, more widely known as an endocrine disruptor. Studies have linked BPA to depression, Type 2 diabetes, heart disease and a number of other conditions. BPA can be particularly dangerous during pregnancy, infancy and childhood; its presence has been prohibited in baby bottles in France since 2010. This regulation was extended to all food-grade packaging since January 1, 2015. In some cases, bisphenol-S (BPS) was used as a substitute for BPA with the same toxicity risks as BPA.
Because your baby’s safety is Elhee top priority, Elhee BibRond does NOT contain BPA or BPS.
How do I assemble Elhee Baby Bottle?
Assembling your BibRond is easy, just follow these simple steps:
1. First, place the repositionable collar low inside the silicone bottle, as shown.
2. Then, insert the lower ring into the silicone bottle slot, applying a light pressure on the top of the bottle while rotating it with your fingers.
3. Replace the repositionable collar vertically along the lower ring as soon as it is positioned correctly in place.
4. Then, place the teat inside the upper ring screw. Position the teat correctly by gently pulling until it is in place. Screw the upper ring onto the lower ring. Shake, your Élhée BibRond is now ready for your baby!
Where is Elhee Baby Bottle designed and produced?
Élhée BibRond is 100% Made in France, from creation to fabrication.
It is designed with the utmost care and respect for people, the environment and biodiversity.
All elements, accessories and packaging of the baby’s bottle (with the exception of the teat), are manufactured in the Rhône-Alpes department in south-eastern France. Élhée has chosen a physiological teat best suited to the comfort and correct oral development of your baby. Its manufacture has been entrusted to a team of experts in Germany. The entire production chain, from the choice of the of the raw material quality to the shipping of our finished products, is completely mastered. This is how we guarantee 100% traceability of our products.
Is Elhee Baby Bottle perfectly watertight?
Élhée BibRond is designed to be perfectly watertight. This is why the leak-proof cap can sometimes seem hard to open, especially at first use. However, it quickly becomes supple and easy to use. In addition, the silicone sealing disc placed under the teat during transportation will allow you to move around without any risk of leaking.
Is Elhee Baby Bottle dishwasher safe?
Élhée BibRond bottle and teats can be safely washed in the dishwasher placed in the upper rack. However, to make the teat last, we would recommend gentle hand-washing with a standard washing-up liquid or with one that has an eco-friendly label.