ProtectMe Baby-Safe Spray-On Fabric Protector for Strollers
ProtectMe Fabric Protector is a non-toxic waterproof spray that can be used on any fabric or upholstery item, around the house or for commercial use. It offers protection against stains, dirt, and liquids for cotton, suede, leather, synthetics, wool and silk. Keep your strollers, carpet, couch or backpack looking new for years with this Fabric Protector as it dries fast without changing the look or feel of the fabric. Made from silicon dioxide (SiO2), this spray is kid- and pet- safe with no PFC or PFAS chemicals. It is vegan and cruelty-free.
Warning: Please keep it out of reach of children. Do not ingest and avoid contact with eyes.
- Odourless and water based
- Contains Sio2 (pure silicon dioxide altered into its nanoparticle form)
- Suitable for cotton, suede, leather, synthetics, wool and silk
- Suitable for surfaces inside and outside home, and commercial use
- No parabens, sulphates, phosphates, petrochemicals, chlorine, soap, alcohol or dyes
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Made in Australia
- Safe to use around people, pets and plants when used as directed
- Do not ingest, avoid contact with eyes and keep out of reach of children
Use 80-100ml per m2 depending on the absorbency of the surface. For thicker textiles a second coat may be required. From a distance of 15cm, spray an even layer of fabric protector on the surface so that the textile becomes moist.
1. Shake well and apply to a small test area for colour fastness. Not all textiles are colour fast.
2. Spray an even layer from 15cm in a back and forth motion so that textile becomes moist.
3. Allow a minimum of 12 hours for coating to cure. In temperatures below 18°C allow up to 24 hours.
4. Test for coverage by spraying a little water on the textile. Small beads should form on the surface, if not, additional application may be required.