CoziGo Safe Sleep Cover for Strollers and Airline Bassinets
CoziGo Sleep on the Go is the world’s first sun-safe blackout sleeping cover for airline bassinets and strollers. It’s a must-have accessory for any parent that values their baby’s sleep routine. It allows for hassle free flights, peaceful holidays and stress free shopping trips. CoziGo is lightweight, easy to travel with, 100% breathable, blocks over 90% of light, provides good sun protection and is universal to most airline bassinets and strollers. CoziGo is endorsed by The Sleep Coach.
It’s a well-known fact that babies thrive on routine and need lots of sleep during the day and night. However, unless you stay at home all the time, giving your baby what they need can be very challenging. CoziGo helps you to get out and about with your baby whilst sticking to that all important sleep routine. Whether shopping or visiting friends as part of your normal daily routine, driving up the coast for a weekend away or travelling with a baby on a long haul flight overseas – CoziGo is a “must have” accessory to help your baby sleep when they need to in most airline bassinets and all types of strollers.
- CoziGo is a pop-up canopy that is easily attached to an existing in-flight baby bassinet. It shields from light, activity and movement that occurs within the aeroplane cabin spaces. CoziGo improves the flying experience for infants, parents and nearby passengers
- CoziGo is also an invaluable accessory for all prams, strollers, capsules or travel cots so that babies can sleep peacefully on the go, in any environment
- The only sleeping aid designed specifically for most inflight bassinets that aid your baby to fall and stay asleep during long haul flights. Thus allowing parents and nearby passengers to get some well-deserved rest
- The ultimate accessory for parents that like to be out and about, for those travelling with and flying with babies and toddlers and for parents that value their babies sleeping routines
- The blackout pop-up canopy for in-flight bassinets, allows babies to fall asleep faster without being distracted by their surroundings and the ever-stimulating environment
- Health benefits - baby has less exposure to inflight germs being spread via air-con in an enclosed environment
- Blocks out 97% of surrounding light
- Made of 100% breathable fabric providing a safe environment for the baby and eliminating the risk of suffocation
- 'Chance a Glance' feature with a velcro closure allowing parents to peek at their baby
- Two-way zippers on both sides provide big openings allowing parents to easily place baby in and out once baby is asleep
- In-built pocket to house your Smart Phone so baby’s favourite music can easily be played via your phones inbuilt speaker when in 'flight mode'
- Easily and quickly attached and removed from bassinets and strollers via a simple clip
- Lightweight and compact – easy to pack into hand luggage and attach to your stroller
- Packs easily in to the provided storage bag allowing high portability
- The CoziGo Bag also doubles as a storage bag. Attach it to the provided Velcro tabs whilst on a plane for in-flight essentials such as bottles and favourite rattles or hang it off your stroller handle bar for your phone and wallet
CoziGo works with all types of strollers and has been formally assessed and approved for use by the following airlines:
CoziGo/Fly Babee canopies may be fitted to the bassinets in Economy and Premium Economy cabins. The customer is responsible for fitting and removing it and Cabin Crew should ensure that the bassinet seat belt can be clipped/unclipped while the canopy is being used. The CoziGo/Fly Babee has Velcro that may be attached to the bassinet wall brackets to ensure it stays upright. Other items, including the canopy storage bag, may not be hung from the CoziGo/Fly Babee bassinet. Due to bassinet structure the canopies may not be used in First or Business. Please note: In addition to providing these briefing notes, Qantas now state that the ultimate decision rests with the crew on the day as there may be other factors that mean devices brought on by passengers can’t be used - please be understanding that crew are doing their job to keep passengers on board safe.
Notes from Air NZ:
CoziGo is permitted for us on 787-900 and 777-200 (Economy Class only)
OTHER AIRLINES: Subject to the crew of the day.
Thousands of our customers have used their CoziGo successfully on airlines from all around the world with no issue. It’s up to the crew on the day as to whether you can use it. If your airline doesn't appear on this list - we simply haven't yet sought formal approval, but they most likely will still allow it. If you are unsure, we advise that you contact the airline to check.
If questioned by crew whilst on your flight, we recommend that you explain that the CoziGo is fully breathable and has plenty of viewing points to keep an eye on the welfare of your baby. Offer to open up the zipper, once baby has gone to sleep. Explain to the crew it can be quickly removed using the easy release clip in the case of emergency and is not designed for use during take-off and landing.
If you are rejected use of your CoziGo, please let us know. It's also useful to write to the Airline to see if there's anything they can with their policy regarding the use of comfort items on their flights.
We have requested that Virgin Atlantic carry out an assessment and are awaiting their response. Please feel free to write to customer service appealing for a safety review of CoziGo.
There have been no reported issues on any other airlines.
For other products we stock, it is up to your as the consumer to research which airlines allow the use of them.
Once CoziGo arrives, when should I start using it?
We recommend that you start using CoziGo on your pram as soon as you can during your everyday routine. You’ll love it – and your baby will love it. If you have any trips coming up and you plan to use CoziGo on the inflight bassinet, your baby will already be familiar with it and it will already be a part of their sleeping routine. Babies go to sleep with a series of cues provided by you – once you clip CoziGo to the pram, they will know it’s time to sleep. The same will happen when once you board your flight – CoziGo makes travelling with a baby easy.
Using CoziGo will promote a deeper, longer sleep. Babies naturally stir in 45 minute sleep cycles – when there are no distractions to look at and catch their eye, your baby will naturally fall in to the next cycle and stay in comfortable slumber. CoziGo helps baby to sleep whilst flying - it is the perfect sleeping aid for Air Travel.
When should I use CoziGo?
At every opportunity you can! CoziGo allows you the flexibility to get out and about when you need to without disturbing your baby’s sleep routine. CoziGo is a universal pram & stroller cover perfect for mums with babies needing a pram cover. Take it everywhere with you whenever you want your baby to sleep - for peaceful coffees, outings, day trips, holidays, weekends away, trips to friends and relatives houses and most importantly any inflight bassinet. CoziGo blackout pop-up canopy for in-flight bassinets is a must have accessory.
How dark is CoziGo?
CoziGo blocks out over 90% of surrounding light. It makes your pram and inflight bassinet dark and cosy. Your baby will be able to see shapes and movement which often provides them with the security that things and people are around them, but nothing is able to catch their eye and stimulate them.
How breathable is CoziGo?
CoziGo is made from a woven fabric with many holes and is 100% breathable. CoziGo provides a well-ventilated environment within prams, strollers and inflight bassinets. CoziGo fabric has been tested in a respected testing laboratory for air-permeability and breathability and provides a free flow of air through the fabric, addressing the potential hazard of suffocation. Mums with babies, husbands, grandparents, friends of mums with babies and toddlers can rest knowing that FlyBabee is a safe product.
Can I use CoziGo on car seats and capsules?
CoziGo CoziGo fits both Car Seats and capsules well – however, CoziGo has not been tested for use whilst your car seat or capsule is inside a car. We ONLY recommend using CoziGo in this way when the car seat is used in a plane seat and when the capsule is used on your stroller or placed on the ground.
Is CoziGo flammable?
CoziGo has also been tested in a respected testing laboratory for flammability. The fabric is self-extinguishing when applying a direct flame for 12 seconds. This is a very good result, thus giving CoziGo a low flammability rating. Mums with babies, husbands, grandparents, friends of mums with babies and toddlers can rest knowing that FlyBabee is a safe product. Of course, we recommend that you never leave your stroller or pram near fires, ovens or naked flames.
Does CoziGo fit all airline bassinets?
CoziGo is designed to fit most airline bassinets. There are a number of old aircraft that carry bassinets that are not appropriate to use with CoziGo. If you are unlucky enough to get a bassinet that CoziGo doesn't fit, take a photo of it and return the unit in unused condition and we will offer a full refund.
How do you unfold and pack CoziGo?
Before using CoziGo we suggest that you practice the folding technique. It will take about 3-5 attempts before you get used to it. If you have bought CoziGo to use on an airplane, we suggest introducing it to your baby as soon as possible on your stroller or pram. This will get your baby used to sleeping with CoziGo and it will become part of the settling routine – it will be a familiar comfort to your baby when it comes to settling time during your flight.