BABYZEN YOYO Connect Frame
In a single click, YOYO² turns into a double stroller thanks to YOYO connect, an accessory that hooks onto the back of your stroller. Whether your children have a small age gap or are twins, the stroller comes in 5 different possible setups accompanying them, from birth to toddler.
After YOYO², BABYZEN invents the first double stroller accepted as cabin luggage. Once folded, YOYO connect is designed to be hooked up to the back of YOYO² using two hooks and a strap. Your versatile YOYO² can meet all your needs. Includes YOYO Connect Frame only, requires BABYZEN YOYO 0+ Newborn Pack, BABYZEN YOYO 6+ Color Pack or BABYZEN YOYO Bassinet (requires the BABYZEN YOYO Connect Bassinet Adapter, sold separately).
- Never to be used alone
- A highly maneuverable solution to carry 2 children (twins or with small age gap)
- YOYO connect can be easily attached at the back of YOYO ² thanks to its patented instant connection system and turns it into a double stroller
- Quick folding of YOYO connect: same folding system as YOYO ²
- 44 cm wide: they will get through any door
- Safe: 4 wheel braking and handlebar tether strap
- 4 wheel braking
- YOYO connect lets children easily access their seats
- Certified for children up to 22 kg (48.5 lbs)
- 5kg capacity storage basket
- The first double stroller accepted as cabin luggage*
- Same patented folding system as YOYO²
- YOYO connect weighs the same as YOYO²
- 5 different configurations to suit your needs:
- Double stroller twin setup
6+ pack/6+ pack
- Double stroller siblings setup
- bassinet/6+ pack
- 6+ pack/bassinet
6+ pack/car seat
*YOYO strollers (folded size: 52 x 44 x 18 cm) and YOYO connect (folded size: 52 x 44 x 24) are accepted or recognized as cabin luggage by most airline companies. However, cabin luggage standards may vary according to the airline and we therefore recommend checking with your chosen airline before travelling for the latest applicable cabin luggage allowance.
Connect frame folded dimensions: 52 x 44 x 24 cm
A specific transport mode has been designed to make YOYO connect easier to use. This solution allows you to set the folded YOYO connect at the back of YOYO²:
1. Put the hooks on the top of YOYO² frame, just as you would do for YOYO bag
2. Set the fixation strap on the chrome plated part above YOYO² basket, just as you would do for YOYO board
3. Straighten up YOYO² back rest using its strap
4. Fold YOYO connect while making sure the wheels are turned outwards
5. Use both YOYO connect loops to set it on the hooks
6. Hang the anchor at the end of the fixation strap to the folded YOYO connect.
What's in the box?
- Reversible backrest
- 6+ seat base
- 6+ colour pack
- Shopping basket
- 2 hooks
- 1 fixation strap
- 2 6+ canopy wires
- Carrying strap
- Protective bag
- User guide
Why use YOYO connect instead of two separable strollers?
There are currently no double strollers available on the market that may be separated into two single strollers.
8 wheels would make it impossible to steer the stroller properly, which might then go every which way.
With 8 wheels, you would need to prevent both rear wheels from moving, which would make the product dangerous and unfit for safety approval. Should we wish to block both the front wheels, the stroller could not be steered from the rear wheels.
Why not design connectors to join two YOYO² strollers instead of YOYO connect?For safety and practicality reasons.
Safety: Connectors are dangerous, when children move, the stroller might get separated, which is why they would not be approved for safety reason.
Practicality: It would be even more cumbersome as two YOYO² side by side would not go through doors.
Is YOYO connect comfortable?
No other double stroller has ever reached this level of comfort before. YOYO connect wheels have the same shock absorption system as YOYO².
Children do not sit one on top of the other. They are free to climb out of their seat as they wish.