RideSafer Delight Travel Vest
This revolutionary wearable child restraint is lightweight and easy to use - making it the perfect travelling companion for children in taxis and school buses. Designed for children aged 3+, available in four colours. Ships from Singapore; prices in SGD.
RideSafer Update: The RideSafer has been upgraded for a comfier fit. The velcro area on the front of the vest has been expanded, so you can now tighten or loosen the vest as needed to fit the taller or slimmer children. The crotch belt is also adjustable in 3 different lengths for an optimal fit.
To eliminate pilling and stitching issues, the RideSafer is fitted with a new type of velcro with unbrushed loops and plastic hooks. The inner lining fabric is also replaced with the same material used for the outside of the vest for similar reasons.
Many parents tend to leave their vest attached to the tether anchor in the car so the child can easily slip into it when needed. To prevent heat-related injuries, the tether hooks now have neoprene covers. To be very clear, there were no complaints about heat burns or discomfort. The manufacturer is simply being proactive. Please note that the neck pillow and top tether strap will no longer be included.
Gen5 of RideSafer Delight has just launched and it is a safe and convenient child restraint. Here's why we love it:
- Ultralight; weighs less than 600g.
- Perfect for taxi travel and school bus runs.
- Adjustable shoulder belt guides and shoulder strap length enables optimal fit as your child grows.
- Certified to US crash test standards FMVSS 213.
- Features in-build energy management which helps to dissipate crash forces in an accident across a greater area than just the adult seat belt contact-area (as with a conventional booster seat).
- Gen5 design allows for increased airflow - perfect for Singapore's weather.
- The RideSafer in the size small is for children at least 3 years of age, with a weight guideline of between 13.6kg and 27kg. Please note that the vest is outgrown when the lower 'lap flap' can no longer sit flat on the child's legs. Children do not outgrow the vest by age or weight.
- The RideSafer in the size large is for larger children who've outgrown the small vest (approximately aged 5 or 6+) with a weight guideline between 22kg and 36kg. Please note that the vest is outgrown when the lower 'lap flap' can no longer sit flat on the child's legs. Children do not outgrow the vest by age or weight.
- Please see images for the measurements and dimensions of the different sizes.
What's in the box?
- RideSafer Delight Travel Vest Gen 5
- Crotch strap (optional to use but we recommend you use it if your child is wriggly or if the lower 'lap flap' of the vest rides or flips up frequently)
- Cool mesh backpack to make carrying your RideSafer as easy as possible
- Instruction manual
Download the RideSafer Vest Gen5 Sizing Chart. We do permit crossover in age and weight of the child as long as the vest fits correctly. RideSafer is working on European certification for Gen5 vests. Stand by for more news!
In this video, Elise outlines how to use the Gen5 RideSafer vest with or without the tether, as well as addressing a number of frequently asked questions.
SAFE TRAFFIC SYSTEM, INC LIMITED WARRANTY
Taxi Baby Co's customers now enjoy an extended 10 year warranty on all RideSafer products. To activate the warranty period, please register at ridesafer.net/product-registration.
Safe Traffic System Inc (STS) warrants to the original end user (“Purchaser”) this Product, including any accessories against defects in material or workmanship for the time frames listed below. Safe Traffic System, Inc.’s sole obligation under this express limited warranty shall be at Safe Traffic System, Inc’s option, to repair or replace any Product that is determined to be defective by Safe Traffic System Inc and determined to be covered by this warranty. For 90 days from the date of purchase, if you have proof of purchase. For 1 year from the date of purchase, if you mail in a postage-paid warranty card. For an extended period of 3 years from the original purchase of product, if the customer has registered the product online. Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the Purchaser. Proof of purchase in the form of a receipted invoice or bill of sales the Product is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty Service. This express limited warranty is extended by Safe Traffic System, Inc. ONLY to the original Purchaser of the Product and is not assignable or transferable to subsequent purchasers or end users of the Product. For warranty service, contact us via our contact page. We will work with you and the manufacturer, Safe Traffic Sytem, Inc., to get the matter resolved. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS HEREBY DISCLAIMED. Safe Traffic System, Inc SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDICENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FOR BREACH OF THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES THAT ACCOMPANY THIS PRODUCT ANY ORAL, WRITTEN OR ANY OTHER EXPRESS REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND IS HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
Did you register your vest? If you need to, click here.
[effective date 09/1/17]
Keeping children safe is our utmost priority. As such, we have a strict no-return policy for child safety products as it is not possible to ascertain the complete history (how it was used/if any parts of the product might be compromised) of the product before considering resale. We encourage you to review the product FAQs above, or contact us to ensure that this product is suitable for your family prior to purchase. For more information on our returns policy, visit our Returns Policy page.