Mountain Buggy Pod Portable High Chair
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Register Your Product
The Mountain Buggy Pod offers the lightest and most compact clip-on high chair on the market, and is an ideal addition to any family dining experience, as it is simple to us and adapts to a variety of lifestyles.
Note: This product is not suitable for use with all tables. Do not use with glass-topped tables, tablecloths or placemats, tables with loose table tops, table leaves, single pedestal tables, card tables, camping tables or any other table that does not offer sufficiently stable support.
- Age range: 3 months - 3 years* (approximately) child must be able to sit up unaided
- Max weight: 15kg
- Ultra lightweight high chair, ease of portability is a dream
- Folds down easily into handbags, buggy gear trays, or compact storage spaces
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- Equipped with non-slip rubber grips, a solid aluminium frame, and enhanced postural support
- Pod now features a removable, wipe clean fabric set
- C-shaped clamps fit onto a wide range of tables and kitchen benches
- Safety credentials:EN 1272:2017
- Product dimensions: 34 x 26 cm / 13.5 x 10 inches
- Folded dimensions - 31 x 34 x 4 cm / 12.2 x 13.4 x 1.5 inches (L x W x H)
- Seat width - 34 cm / 13.4 inches
- Clamp width (adjustable for table top size) - 1.8-4.5 cm / 0.7-1.8 inches
- Clamp length (depth on table top) - 9cm / 3.5 inches
Click here to download the Pod High Chair instruction manual.
The warranty is only valid in Singapore (product specifications differ country to country, Mountain Buggy may not have the product or parts).
All Mountain Buggy products are warranted for one year from against defects in material and workmanship. Ensure you save your receipt and contact/bring it to PramFox should you have any warranty issues. Only the original owner is covered by this warranty. If Mountain Buggy agree that the product has such a defect, we will repair or replace it (at our sole discretion) free of charge for you. A repair may mean Mountain Buggy will send you a repair kit or components which you can fit yourself. Don't worry - they will only ask you to do it if it’s easy!
Mountain Buggy's warranty does not cover claims resulting from misuse, abnormal use, overloading, general wear and tear (including cuts and tears), child outgrowing product, not following instructions, transportation damage (including airline or freight), lack of maintenance, negligence, fading, tyre punctures or corrosion as a result of environmental conditions. Modifying a product invalidates the warranty. If your product is outside the warranty period or terms, Mountain Buggy will happily repair your product for a reasonable charge. Any loss, consequential loss or damage to any person or property directly or indirectly as a result of using product is, expressly excluded.
Please note that tyres may mark certain floors or coverings, so take care when indoors or storing for longer periods. Care for your products with regular cleaning, and keep dry to avoid corrosion or mould.
You can extend the warranty stated above, with the same policy terms, for an additional one year by purchasing the extended warranty option within 30 days of purchase through registering your product.
We know how exciting new products can be, but amidst all the buzz don't forget to register your product with Mountain Buggy.
Registration fast tracks the process if you need to make a claim, and lets you know sooner if there is a product recall or product safety upgrade in future. When you register here within 30 days of purchase, Mountain Buggy gives you a 2 year warranty. And they'll ping you with offers and news, unless you ask them to not to, :) such as the option to purchase an extended warranty.
You’ll also get information and news from Mountain Buggy, which they’ll try to make really relevant to you, to help you live your life without limit.