Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini Mattress
A mattress where they'll sleep like a baby. For optimal safety and comfort, it's important that a baby mattress is high-quality, firm and breathable. A breathable mattress ensures that the air can circulate and remove the carbon dioxide exhaled by the baby. In this way, overheating is avoided. This is especially important when the little ones turn over onto their stomachs while sleeping and breathe into the mattress.
The Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini mattress is made with multiple layers of breathable 3D mesh with a Sorona® Bicomponent Stretch fiber core to offer firmness, maximal airflow and to exceed the highest safety standards. Both the core and cover can easily be removed for washing. Cover is machine washable at 60º Celsius and core can be cleaned by rinsing. Compatible with Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini V3 and Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini V2.
- Firmness for baby’s safety & comfort
- 4 layers of breathable 3D mesh for airflow
- Sorona® Bicomponent Stretch fiber core for breathability
- Made to perfectly fit the Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini
- Both cover and core are washable
- Optimal airflow to prevent heat accumulation
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 class 1
- Meets the highest standards in terms of breathability, safety and restricted substances
- Product Size (cm/in): 76.4 x 59 x 8.4 / 30.1 x 23.2 x 3.3
- Weight (kg/lbs): 1.12 / 2.5
- Suitable for age: from 0 ~ to 6 (months)
- Suitable for Weight (kg/lbs): up to 120 / 264
- Materials: Cover: 100% Polyester, Filling: 40% elasterell-p / 60% Polyester
- Cover: Machine wash warm. Max 60°C/140ºF. Do not bleach or dry clean. Do not tumble dry or iron.
- Core: Rinse with water and dry flat