Maxi-Cosi Mica Car Seat
- Suitable for use from 40-105 cm (approx. from birth up to 4 years old)
- Rear-facing and forward-facing installation
- 5-point safety harness
- ISOFIX connectors and support leg
- Superior G-CELL side-impact technology
- Audible and visual indicators confirm correct fit
- Headrest with protective memory foam
- Rotation is possible in any reclined positions
- Comfort Sleeping recline position
- Easy-in crotch pad
- Extra padding in seat
- Built-in ventilation in backrest
- Baby-hugg inlay
- Additional hooks keep the harness open
- Ease of use 360° swiveling in just one click
- Cover is easily removed and machine-washable
- Adjustable headrest with soft memory foam
- Simultaneous adjustment of safety harness and headrest height
- Stroller weight: 14.9kg
- Stroller dimensions: H 47-55 x W 45 x D 70-77 cm (rear-facing)
- Stroller dimensions: H 73 x W 45 x D 66 cm (forward-facing)
- Safety credentials: UN R129 (i-Size)
Please note that on a technicality, although i-Size is the most recent European regulation, the Singapore Traffic Police have not officially updated their documents to show that i-Size is recognised as a legal restraint certification in Singapore.
Here is a short installation guide for the Maxi-Cosi MICA car seat from the manufacturer:
Click here to download the manual for the Maxi-Cosi Mica Car Seat.
We offer a safety-first approach to cleaning and maintaining your car seat. Car seats are highly engineered, life-saving devices and it's critically important they are maintained according to the manufacturer's guidelines. To keep your child as safe as possible, we only use cleaning agents and techniques that are expressly approved by your car seat's manufacturer. We do not offer stain removal, steam cleaning, heat drying or UV sterilisation as these require techniques, chemicals or processes that are typically not approved by the manufacturer, may prematurely degrade your car seat, endanger your child, and may void the product manufacturer's warranty.
For this reason, if your car seat is heavily stained, our cleaning processes may not remove the stain itself, however the car seat will be clean, hygienic, fully functional and most importantly - safe.
Second only to using incorrect cleaning agents and techniques, the biggest risk when cleaning a car seat is that the seat is reassembled incorrectly. All car seats cleaned by PramFox are thoroughly inspected and reassembled by US-certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians, so you can be confident in the knowledge the seat is safely configured and without missing parts.
Keeping children safe is our utmost priority. As such, we have a strict no-return policy for child safety products as it is not possible to ascertain the complete history (how it was used/if any parts of the product might be compromised) of the product before considering resale.
We encourage you to contact us to ensure that this product is suitable for your family prior to purchase.
For more information on our Returns Policy, click here.