Short Stem Backflow Protector for Spectra, 2 pce
This a replacement backflow protector for your Spectra S1, S2, and 9Plus Breast Pump. The backflow protector creates a complete physical barrier between your milk and the pump motor, ensuring that your milk is protected and that pump performance is maintained. The large membrane is included; contains 2 Backflow Protectors, including 2 Large Caps, 2 Small Caps, and 2 Silicone Diaphragms.
Your backflow protectors should be changed every 6 months, or when you notice damage to the silicone diaphragm on the inside of the backflow protector.
- Acts as a physical barrier between milk and the pump motor to prevent milk from flowing to the pump
- Large membrane included
- Part connecting to Spectra breast shield is fragile
- When slotting into Spectra breast shield, make sure it is not too tight as it will result in difficulties pulling out
- Contains 2 Backflow Protectors, including 2 Large Caps, 2 Small Caps, and 2 Silicone Diaphragms. Replacement for Spectra Backflow Protectors, both new and old versions.
- Designed to work with the flanges of Spectra S1, Spectra S2, and 9 Plus Breastpumps. Complete compatibility. No milk will enter the tubing, so the tubing will remain clean.
- FDA registered medical devices. Made from safe Materials, and can be cleaned with boiling water or water steam.
- Comply with FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.1520, 21 CFR 177.2600 and EU Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 for plastic materials that intended to come into contact with food.
- Every batch is tested by independent labs for safety. All items packaged in retail pack, sealed by manufacturer for best protection and hygiene.