Egg Stroller Carry Cot
Suitable from newborn until 9kg, the Egg Stroller Carry Cot is perfect for parents who want a lie-flat newborn solution that attaches easily to their Egg chassis. Fitted with a mattress, a fully adjustable hood and a zip-on apron, the Carry Cot can also be used for occasional off-stroller overnight sleeping. Comes with rain cover.
- Carry cot weight: 3.4kg
- Carry cot dimensions (interior): 79 x 32 cm
- Carry cot dimensions (exterior): 87 x 45 cm
- Carry cot mattress dimensions: 75 x 32 cm
At egg, we guarantee your product has been manufactured in accordance with all current European safety standards which are applicable to this product, and that this product is free from defects in workmanship and material at the time of purchase.
During the production process this product has gone through rigorous quality checks. Despite our efforts, if this product does show a manufacturing or material defect within the 24 months warranty period for the chassis and seat frames and 6 months for carrycot, seat fabrics and PVC raincover we will comply to the warranty terms and conditions providing the product has been used for normal use as described within the instructional manual and it has been serviced and maintained correctly also described within the instruction manual.
For further information please contact the place of purchase. Please retain your original receipt of purchase safely in the back of this booklet.
- Chassis and seat frames: 24 consecutive months.
- Seat fabrics, carrycot, accessories and PVC raincover: 6 consecutive months.
- The warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is non-transferrable.
- The warranty will be invalidated in the following circumstances:
- This product has not been used for its purpose other than described within the instruction manual.
- If the product is returned for repair through a dealer which is not authorized by us.
- If the original receipt of purchase cannot be provided.
- If the defect is as a result of improper use or incorrect maintenance, negligence or impact damage.
- If the parts show normal wear that may be expected from daily use of the product, (wheels, rotating or moving parts etc).
The warranty of this product becomes valid from the date of purchase as stated on the original receipt of purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights. Register your product here.